Panther has a broken femer!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
😄 YEP ❣❣. Got it from Amazon of course! Its a pretty teal, to match my decor, but has a blue light inside, so lit up looks blue. If anyone is looking for one, its nice & quiet. You can take the flower off, or the whole stem off for just a low bubbly, but they are noisier that way.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
😄 YEP ❣❣. Got it from Amazon of course! Its a pretty teal, to match my decor, but has a blue light inside, so lit up looks blue. If anyone is looking for one, its nice & quiet. You can take the flower off, or the whole stem off for just a low bubbly, but they are noisier that way.
It's beautiful and I love blue of any shade or hue! Also love the sound of a fountain -- very calming and positive. Is it by any chance a CATIT brand fountain?

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its this one

Crystal Cat Water Fountain Stainless Steel, 100oz/3L Pet Fountain with LED Light for Cats and Dogs (Green) https://a.co/d/6x4fg7d

Whew! I just spent 4 hrs taking all the Christmas decorations & tree down, then cleaning up, putting everything bk together!
Did a load of laundry & 2 bathroom rugs in the meanwhile.... I'm exhausted!!!!
I'm going to take my shower, make some dinner & RELAX!!! I don't know if I'll make it to midnight! 🤪

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its this one

Crystal Cat Water Fountain Stainless Steel, 100oz/3L Pet Fountain with LED Light for Cats and Dogs (Green) https://a.co/d/6x4fg7d

Whew! I just spent 4 hrs taking all the Christmas decorations & tree down, then cleaning up, putting everything bk together!
Did a load of laundry & 2 bathroom rugs in the meanwhile.... I'm exhausted!!!!
I'm going to take my shower, make some dinner & RELAX!!! I don't know if I'll make it to midnight! 🤪
These are really nice fountains and at a great price! Whether you ring in 2023 or not, wishing you and Panther the very best for the new year -- happiness, peace, safety, prosperity and good health!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi friends! Im sorry its been SO long since I've posted. Life....well, mainly work, gets so busy, & then im so sore & tired after, that I rarely even check email anymore.
I just wanted to pop in & post an update.
Panther (& Honey) are doing well. I can't believe that September 21st was 2 yrs ago already that Panther had his surgery!
Time does fly!! He still runs around like a crazy boy. Still likes to snuggle with me at night. 🥰 I brush Honey almost every day, & she likes it. Helps keep her longer hair mat free. She still won't really let me do anything else though. Definitely not pick her up! She's just been to feral her whole life, & I guess I'm the only one who's ever invested time in getting her to trust me to pet, & now brush her. Im in my 4th yr here, so its been a cpl yrs, since she's been letting me do those.
Panther has gained some weight, its tough being inside & not getting to run & climb as much as he uses to. He's up to 15.4lbs now, so I'd like to try to get him bk down to at least 13-14lbs. I've reduced the # of treats he gets at night , & trying to not give him any people treats. (He loves turkey & chicken).
but other than that, his annual is next month, & should be all good. 🤞😊
I hope all of you & your 😻 are doing well❣

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi friends! Im sorry its been SO long since I've posted. Life....well, mainly work, gets so busy, & then im so sore & tired after, that I rarely even check email anymore.
Panther (& Honey) are doing well. I can't believe that September 21st was 2 yrs ago already that Panther had his surgery!
Time does fly!! He still runs around like a crazy boy. Still likes to snuggle with me at night. 🥰 I brush Honey almost every day, & she likes it. Helps keep her longer hair mat free. She still won't really let me do anything else though. Definitely not pick her up! She's just been to feral her whole life, & I guess I'm the only one who's ever invested time in getting her to trust me to pet, & now brush her. Im in my 4th yr here, so its been a cpl yrs, since she's been letting me do those.
Panther has gained some weight, its tough being inside & not getting to run & climb as much as he uses to. He's up to 15.4lbs now, so I'd like to try to get him bk down to at least 13-14lbs. I've reduced the # of treats he gets at night , & trying to not give him any people treats. (He loves turkey & chicken).
Glad you and the kitty crew are well. I know I was getting a little concerned about your absence on the site. Wishing you guys fun and good health.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry you're overly busy and tired/sore. Story of most of our lives!:sigh:
Oh wow! I see you have a new avatar, but that's not Panther or Honey, so...? That's incredibly wonderful that Honey is letting you brush her! She's such a beauty. So glad she's getting that attention, love and affection from you -- on her terms, but she's obviously enjoying it.
And so is sweet Panther! Yeah, a little cutdown might be good, though as we know, *most of that is fur*;) :lol2: Hoping for a very good checkup for him. Time DOES fly! He's getting good exercise going up and down his "stairs" though...:redheartpump::blackcat2::redheartpump::hearthrob::redtabby::hearthrob::cheerleader::goldstar:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. Oh, thats not a new avatar, thats Angel. The same one I've always had.
Im not getting notifications, so I'll have to check my phone about that, & see if I can change it.
Yes, hopefully I can get Panthers weight down a little, but he is tall & long, so its not to bad, but does need yo lose at least a lb.
He was 12lbs when he was outside.
But, being inside, & down a leg doesn't help. We have some good playtimes, but it doesn't compare to really running.
Heres some updated pictures 😊
image.jpg
IMG_20231009_155256751_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230511_131954779.jpg
IMG_20230430_133838832.jpg
IMG_20231014_152228259.jpg
image.jpg

IMG_20231013_162139265_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231013_051101527.jpg

This was yesterday,
New video by Kelly R
Silly Honey playing
New video by Kelly R

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. Oh, thats not a new avatar, thats Angel. The same one I've always had.
Im not getting notifications, so I'll have to check my phone about that, & see if I can change it.
Yes, hopefully I can get Panthers weight down a little, but he is tall & long, so its not to bad, but does need yo lose at least a lb.
He was 12lbs when he was outside.
But, being inside, & down a leg doesn't help. We have some good playtimes, but it doesn't compare to really running.
Heres some updated pictures 😊
View attachment 461557View attachment 461558View attachment 461559View attachment 461560View attachment 461561View attachment 461562
View attachment 461563View attachment 461564
This was yesterday,
New video by Kelly R
Silly Honey playing
New video by Kelly R
awww you can see how much Panther loves you. He is a handsome boy