Panther has a broken femer!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much for the update, it's always good to get good news! He looks adorable in his Mohawk!
Your outside cat is even more spoiled than mine. Mine have heated huts in the garage, 4 of them, with an extra one in case of company.
Thanks! Yes! Especially after 2 in a row w/ Angel & Sammie both ending up w/ cancer, (& losing them both in less than 3 yrs!),
then Panther w/ the amputation! I was like,
"Ok lord, 🙏 I kinda need a break w/ the kitties , ok?"

Thats great, I bet your kitties love those beds!😊. Yes, Im 99% sure Honey is Panther 's mom. Shes a pretty girl. 🧡
image.jpg

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a soft spot for Torties!
They love their beds. It has already been down to single digits!
Wow!! Im on the NC coast, so its only gotten down to the lower 30's at night a few xs here. Its early here to be that cold, but wanted to have it ready for her. She has been sleeping in it, so that makes me feel good knowing shes snuggled up in there.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
So happy Panther's annual vet visit went well. :thumbsup: It looks like Honey is ready for the winter months thanks to your compassion and kindness. You are a great cat mom to both Panther and Honey. :hugs: What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
neely neely , Thanks! Thier my ❤.
We are all going over to my nephew & his wifes house. Its nice because our family & hers are all there together. Its a great group.

Thier one yr anniversary was in July, & are expecting a baby girl. Due date is Jan.7th, but shes ahead of the growth charts, so we're all thinking we may get a Christmas baby! 🤗💝 I got to go to the last 3D ultrasound a cpk wks ago, w/ my sister, B.I.L, & her parents & we got a picture of her smiling! 😊 They just had to put her/ their black lab down Sat. She was full of cancer & couldn't walk. 😥 So im going to take her some flowers.

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just thought I'd post an update, since it's been awhile. 😊 Panther is doing great.
He had his annual appt Saturday, & everything was good! The Dr. said he was looking great! She said she want to come bk as a cat....at my house! 😄😄 The tech said, "yeah, even as a feral!" 😄 Because I had told them about Honey, & showed pictures of her on her summer canopy & the house set bk up for winter. She loved the canopy/ bed so much, I took the canopy off so I could put the bed inside her house. I had to put it in before I put the roof & front on.
All cozy! Pet heat pad in the middle. 😊

View attachment 436722
View attachment 436723
After brushing Panther today, I decided to give him a "mohawk" w/ the hair from his brush. 😂 😁
View attachment 436724View attachment 436725
He is a beautiful cat

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Kelly wishing you and your kitties a wonderful new year
[/QUOTE]
Hi Eric. Thank you! Same to you, & everyone here! 😊

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While I'm here.....here are some new pictures. 😊
IMG_20221219_193400119.jpg
IMG_20221208_082908753.jpg
IMG_20221225_114204021.jpg

He kept trying to get the wrapping paper when I was wrapping a gift, so I just gave him his own piece! 😄 The snake was one of his gifts. My neighbor got him the rubber ball w/ a jingle bell inside, & a bag of treats for him & Honey. 😊
IMG_20221229_081301744.jpg

Helping mom finish up her yogurt !

Oh yeah, & these were gifts from "mommy clause" too.
IMG_20221224_113824334.jpg

IMG_20221224_113343008.jpg

He hasn't used the brush yet, not sure if he will, I held him & brushed him up against it, so he'd feel it, but nothing so far. ......

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
While I'm here.....here are some new pictures. 😊
View attachment 439911View attachment 439912View attachment 439913
He kept trying to get the wrapping paper when I was wrapping a gift, so I just gave him his own piece! 😄 The snake was one of his gifts. My neighbor got him the rubber ball w/ a jingle bell inside, & a bag of treats for him & Honey. 😊
View attachment 439914
Helping mom finish up her yogurt !

Oh yeah, & these were gifts from "mommy clause" too.
View attachment 439915
View attachment 439916

He hasn't used the brush yet, not sure if he will, I held him & brushed him up against it, so he'd feel it, but nothing so far. ......
awww what a special little man.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Panther is so photogenic! and yes, I also love the pic of him with the little snowman (two of my favorite "things"-cats and snowmen!)
He got some wonderful PURResents from Mommy Claus, too! WIshing you both, and everyone here, a happy 2023.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Panther is so photogenic! and yes, I also love the pic of him with the little snowman (two of my favorite "things"-cats and snowmen!)
He got some wonderful PURResents from Mommy Claus, too! WIshing you both, and everyone here, a happy 2023.
Awww, thank you! Yep, that's my handsome boy.....and a momma who loves photography! 😄.

Yeah.....not spoiled AT ALL❣
( I got this fountain for him a cpl of months ago).
IMG_20221207_092435288.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, thank you! Yep, that's my handsome boy.....and a momma who loves photography! 😄.

Yeah.....not spoiled AT ALL❣
( I got this fountain for him a cpl of months ago).
View attachment 439952
What a beautiful fountain! And Panther has the cat grass to enjoy, too. Yeah, NOT spoiled at all. ;)