Panther has a broken femer!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I got this today!!! It's just been happening for about a week..

New video by Kelly R
It took me two years to start to earn the trust of our matriarch two locations ago. So it's not surprising to me at all that Honey has been wary. Your letting her in when she needed shelter was not lost upon her. She is thinking about you differently now that she knows you will do this.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, now she's got two big peices of styrophme on each side of the house, to help keep it even warmer. ❤ Which is good, because we're going to have another very cold weekend, & a possible dusting of snow! It's not very likely, but getting down to the 20's at night tomorrow! (Sat).
IMG_20220127_170615916.jpg
IMG_20220127_170621986.jpg

IMG_20220124_145602068_HDR.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, Yep! 😊😺🧡
Our weather here is all over the place! It's crazy!!! Tomorrow's high, only supposed to be 39, then going down to 20.
.....but then just looking at next week, we have a day it says 70!! That's unusual even for us this time of year! The flux in temps are really crazy!
Screenshot_20220128-182326.png

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is amazing how long it takes them to warm up to you. I have a stray the comes around late at night. I leave out a heated water bowl and dry food. I so worry about him on nights like tonight when it is -20F but there is no way I can get close to him. As soon as I open the door he bolts. I am going to try to make a shelter for him out of an old cooler. At least he has food and water, poor little man

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
zed xyzed zed xyzed THANK YOU for making sure he has food and water! and there are so many suggestions, ideas and tutorials for making warm shelters that don't cost a lot but are cozy and comfy for them. One of those storage boxes from a big box store, lined with warm blankets/bedding and/or a self-heating pad (I don't advocate to use anything electrical where moisture may be involved) or even straw and a blanket can be warm and reassuring. Leave the top on and cut a door in the side; smooth or sand the cut edges.

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
zed xyzed zed xyzed THANK YOU for making sure he has food and water! and there are so many suggestions, ideas and tutorials for making warm shelters that don't cost a lot but are cozy and comfy for them. One of those storage boxes from a big box store, lined with warm blankets/bedding and/or a self-heating pad (I don't advocate to use anything electrical where moisture may be involved) or even straw and a blanket can be warm and reassuring. Leave the top on and cut a door in the side; smooth or sand the cut edges.
Good idea I was checking out a few sites. I will make one for him tomorrow.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, we got snow this morning! Panther got me up at 7:00, so went ahead & got up to feed them. It was big flakes. Pretty.
But... just got back up around 8:45, & it was more a rainy mix, but definitely still a little snow mix, because it was drifting sideways.
Now, at almost 10:00, it's stopped & just looks wet out. It's says it's 34 out, but feels like 23! There's still some snow on the cars, but think it's not going to be there for long. The sun just came out. Only supposed to get up to 39 today.
Here's some footage from this morning.
If it sounds like I have a little lisp, I still had my night guard in. 😄🤪

New video by Kelly R

New video by Kelly R

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just stopping by to say hi to Panther, Honey, and you! and hoping you are all having a good weekend. It's very hot here in la-la land (currently 84F at 5:06 pm) and we are looking forward to a return to winter...when, we're not sure, though, and we need rain so much! but there is none forecast.
Baby Su and Elvis send purrs!
IMG_2335.JPG

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It's very hot here in la-la land (currently 84F at 5:06 pm) and we are looking forward to a return to winter.
You can come visit up here since it was 12F this morning and 1F with the windchill factor. :coldcat: Even Carleton sleeps in our bed all night when it's this cold. He knows a warm, comfy bed when he sees it. :biggrin:

Another hello to Panther and Kelly - no news is good news or so they say! 😉 Hope Honey is doing well too.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can come visit up here since it was 12F this morning and 1F with the windchill factor. :coldcat: Even Carleton sleeps in our bed all night when it's this cold. He knows a warm, comfy bed when he sees it. :biggrin:

Another hello to Panther and Kelly - no news is good news or so they say! 😉 Hope Honey is doing well too.
We'll gladly weather-swap with you, neely neely !