Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
neely neely , Yes, the gabapentin is helping! He'll still do it sometimes early in the morning when he wakes up, 5:30/6:30, but I can usually get up & being him bk in the room, & give him some pets & scritchies, & he'll settle. I just say, " momma still night, night."
I usually get up between 7/7:30.

If he does it during the day, I give him a calming treat. 😊

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
His tunnel came today! I'm going to save it & wrap it up for Christmas! 😁 And, I got some new ping pong balls at the dollar store today!
View attachment 404361
Wow! It looks really cushy and nice! Elvis, in my lap, is purring just thinking about it. And what cat doesn't love ping pong balls?:clapcat:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi friends, Meowy Catmas Eve! 😸

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've just been exsausted between work, & running around trying to get Christmas stuff all done. I combined the acupuncture office & the chiro office yesterday, so I could be off today. Today, I am FINALLY getting a massage!!! A place my acupuncturist told me about is open! She's picky like me, so it should finally be a good one! I need it SO bad!!
Yesterday was a very busy day. I went ahead & did a load of laundry, so it'd be done. Then,
I took all of my family's gifts over to my parents, so I don't have to haul them over tomorrow. While there, I helped my mom do a couple of things before I went to work. (Since I couldn't do the chiro office until after 2:00, when she finished). Did both jobs, then a quick stop at the grocery store, & then home to vacuum & mop.
Let's just say, I had to have the tens unit on to do my floors, after the day I had! I really wanted to get it all done though, so I wouldn't have to do anything after my massage today, or the rest of the long wknd I have off. I'm going to try to finally just really relax. 🀞

I hope you all have had a more relaxing week than I have!

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
Love you guys!!!

I thought I had posted some pictures of Panther I took, ... trying to have a Christmas photoshoot. Lol! But guess I was saving them for now. So...here they are. All only in a quick few seconds he let me. Had to be fast!
:camera:
IMG_20211209_172522235~2_kindlephoto-497547736.jpg
IMG_20211211_101913269_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211211_095941617_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20211213_083148585.jpg

And here's the photo card I made for his vets & staff. I took them a few loaves of my mom's pumpkin choc chip bread too! 😊
IMG_20211218_180920042.jpg

Oh, AND, a girl on nextdoor who donated, & contacted me last month, has her own Etsy shop & wanted to bring Panther some stuff, so she finally did that a couple days ago. It was really nice of her!
IMG_20211222_164936372.jpg

IMG_20211222_165418923.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi friends, Meowy Catmas Eve! 😸

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've just been exsausted between work, & running around trying to get Christmas stuff all done. I combined the acupuncture office & the chiro office yesterday, so I could be off today. Today, I am FINALLY getting a massage!!! A place my acupuncturist told me about is open! She's picky like me, so it should finally be a good one! I need it SO bad!!
Yesterday was a very busy day. I went ahead & did a load of laundry, so it'd be done. Then,
I took all of my family's gifts over to my parents, so I don't have to haul them over tomorrow. While there, I helped my mom do a couple of things before I went to work. (Since I couldn't do the chiro office until after 2:00, when she finished). Did both jobs, then a quick stop at the grocery store, & then home to vacuum & mop.
Let's just say, I had to have the tens unit on to do my floors, after the day I had! I really wanted to get it all done though, so I wouldn't have to do anything after my massage today, or the rest of the long wknd I have off. I'm going to try to finally just really relax. 🀞

I hope you all have had a more relaxing week than I have!

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
Love you guys!!!

I thought I had posted some pictures of Panther I took, ... trying to have a Christmas photoshoot. Lol! But guess I was saving them for now. So...here they are. All only in a quick few seconds he let me. Had to be fast!
:camera:
View attachment 405315View attachment 405316View attachment 405317View attachment 405318
And here's the photo card I made for his vets & staff. I took them a few loaves of my mom's pumpkin choc chip bread too! 😊
View attachment 405319
Oh, AND, a girl on nextdoor who donated, & contacted me last month, has her own Etsy shop & wanted to bring Panther some stuff, so she finally did that a couple days ago. It was really nice of her!
View attachment 405320
View attachment 405321
What gorgeous pix of a very festive and distinguished Panther! He looks very warm, comfy, and happy in his winter wonderland. And look at all those goodies!!!
You worked so hard. You deserve a wonderful holiday weekend! Wishing you and yours a happy and prosperous 2022, as well!
IMG_2280.JPG
IMG_E2163.JPG

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks you guys!!
Just had a great massage, I'll definitely be going bk there! (& I'm picky after having done it for over 20 yrs!)
Now I'm trying to give Panther a little play time, since I've been so busy.
rubysmama rubysmama , it's so nice to see a picture of miss Ruby. I don't think I've seen one in a while. ❀😊

Merry Christmas you guys! πŸŽ„πŸ˜Š

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looking warm, comfy, and LOVED, just like he should! Wishing you both the happiest of holidays (and no back pain!) :redheartpump: :bigeyes::redheartpump:
Aww, yes! He definitely is! He'd probably tell me to stop smothering him with kisses if he could. πŸ˜‚.
Thanks! It was definitely nice & deep like I like & need, but it's been so long since I've had a massage, I might be a little sore tomorrow, so going to get the heating pad out now to out in my chair. Time for Christmas shows! πŸ˜πŸŽ„

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, yes! He definitely is! He'd probably tell me to stop smothering him with kisses if he could. πŸ˜‚.
Thanks! It was definitely nice & deep like I like & need, but it's been so long since I've had a massage, I might be a little sore tomorrow, so going to get the heating pad out now to out in my chair. Time for Christmas shows! πŸ˜πŸŽ„
Enjoy a warm and cozy evening with your sweet mancatto!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. πŸŽ„πŸ˜Š
Here we are at New Year's Eve already!
I thought I'd post some videos & pictures from Christmas day, & since. πŸ˜ΊπŸ’™
Panther made out pretty good on Christmas! Besides the gift basket the girl from the nextdoor app brought, everyone thought of him. 😊. He got the new tunnel & ping pong balls from me. One of those motion sensored fish from "grandpa & Grama." A new fish wand toy from my sister, & some treats & new balls w/ bells inside from our neighbor across the hall. 😸

Panther loving his new tunnel! 😁

New video by Kelly R

New video by Kelly R

"A kitty Christmas!"
IMG_20211225_103617303.jpg

Then this happened the other day....
🀨 Lil booger!! πŸ˜„

New video by Kelly R

These were from this morning. πŸ€—
IMG_20211231_100718590_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211231_100514092_HDR.jpg

Dem teefies!!!! πŸ˜‚. "kitty braces anyone!? πŸ˜‚
IMG_20211231_100528737.jpg

Honey looking in. They were up there together earlier.
IMG_20211231_085945460_HDR.jpg

Oh, & the tunnel does glow in the dark!
Not a great picture, but enough to kinda see.
IMG_20211226_232407793.jpg