Panther has a broken femer!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, sorry. Busy with work as usual, & always tired by time I get home, do things & get settled. I cleaned for my mom yesterday, & had my sister go over today to help her put up her tree, & get started decorating. I stopped over after working & helped a little w/ my low bk already really sore, so by time I left, I was trying to prevent it from going into spasm. I brought home all of my Christmas stuff to set up this wknd, ( no storage here, so keep it in my mom's shed), even though I really want to relax, but have things going on the next two wknds, so want to get it done too. I was going to do it when I got hm, but no way I could. So hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow. My traps are burning too. I've got the tens unit alternating turns between the two!
The kitties are good. Panther still crying/ meowing at the door. Usual around 3:30 am ish... Last night he was good. I woke up at 3, so gave him a calming treat then. BUT, after breakfast, he started in. I made a video of it, but this is mild compared to how much, & how loud he sometimes is, & was before recording. I think I am going to have to take the vet up on the gabapentin!!!! Either he's waking me up, or I toss & turn. Either way, it's not good for me.... So, despite having to do decorating & laundry tomorrow, I'm going to try to relax. Definitely going to bed early tonight!!!!
I hope you all have had a good week.
Here's a picture from this morning.
IMG_20211203_083213343_HDR.jpg

This was this morning. This is mild...

New video by Kelly

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Panther looks so handsome against the teal blue blanket. :purr: I hope you get a good night's sleep and can relax tomorrow while putting up your Christmas decorations.:crossfingers:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
neely neely , Thanks! Me too...but it really won't be a relaxing day, between doing laundry, & going through all the decorations, & putting everything up. Its a labor of love. I just wish it didn't feel like the labor part!
Its 10:45 now, & I just took a couple of ibuprofen, & climbed into bed, so yes, 🤞& 🙏 I'll get good sleep, & a good amount too!
Panther, of course is by my side, so hopefully I'll be able to sleep well/ move around as I need to.

I hope everyone has a good night.
I'll share pictures when everything is all done! 😊

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi ladies! I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. 😊
I finally finished the Christmas tree & decorations. I was at it for 6 hrs yesterday afternoon, only breaking for a quick lunch...at 3:30! Lol. You know me..." Let me just do one last thing...then I'll stop."
So it was a long afternoon, & my bk was feeling it, so pretty much kept the tens on it last night while I watched a movie.
The plan today was to relax, but of course, I never seem to get to.. always things to do.
..... maybe next weekend...( Only have something Fri night nxt wknd. My 2 & 1/2 yr old great neice is singing in my sister's contada at church.😊 My sister's in the choir, & it's good, so we go every yr. )

Today, I turned my mattress & changed sheets today, ( after going bk to bed & sleeping in, after feeding the kittos). Then wanted to give Panther a good combing again, since it's been a WK, just to chk. ...I was surprised to get a good few, again!! Geez! So I really went over him a few xs! Then used the vets best dry shampoo on him. AND, threw the quilt on my bed in the wash.. Again!
Sprayed the vets best home spray (cats) under the bed, (& on bottom of bx spring, just to cover everything!), & Washed his bed that was under there. I closed the bedroom door to keep him out while it dried. I put a fan on it & the air purifier on its side, to blow more air. Hopefully that will be the last of anything!! I was surprised to see the amount I did, since I haven't seen any. The Advantage obviously isn't wrkng the way is used to. To top all of that off, Panther has been MerOWing most of the day...alllll day, at the glass doors! Despite calming treats & rescue remedy, so I emailed the vet, & am going to take her up on the gabapentin!!

I'll also pick up Revolution while I'm stopping by tomorrow. Sat will he 3 wks since the Advantage, so she said I could put it on then. So I haven't settled until about 3:45 today.... Panther too. So now I'm going to try to finally watch a movie.

Here's some pictures of my tree & decorations. 🎄😁
IMG_20211204_165229550_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211204_155338384.jpg
IMG_20211204_155319423.jpg
IMG_20211204_155311310.jpg

I have light on the snowman cart, just need more batteries!
IMG_20211205_164209828.jpg
IMG_20211204_212638372_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211205_164424944.jpg

In my foier. There's just 4 condos in ea. Building. 2 up & 2 dwn. I've had Rudolph for yrs now. He was a gift from a client friend. I've never lit him before, so thought to do it this yr. Also had to re- glue & paint his nose, & bell, & needed a new ribbon. I used to put him on my old covered porch, so his metal frame is rusting, & prices of the branches have fallen off. I hope he will last longer now being inside. I love him!! Now that I know & trust everyone in the building, I knew I wanted to put him out there. 😊 You have to have a key to get into our front door too, so 👍
IMG_20211204_212608742_HDR.jpg
IMG_20211204_212556536.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi ladies! I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. 😊
I finally finished the Christmas tree & decorations. I was at it for 6 hrs yesterday afternoon, only breaking for a quick lunch...at 3:30! Lol. You know me..." Let me just do one last thing...then I'll stop."
So it was a long afternoon, & my bk was feeling it, so pretty much kept the tens on it last night while I watched a movie.
The plan today was to relax, but of course, I never seem to get to.. always things to do.
..... maybe next weekend...( Only have something Fri night nxt wknd. My 2 & 1/2 yr old great neice is singing in my sister's contada at church.😊 My sister's in the choir, & it's good, so we go every yr. )

Today, I turned my mattress & changed sheets today, ( after going bk to bed & sleeping in, after feeding the kittos). Then wanted to give Panther a good combing again, since it's been a WK, just to chk. ...I was surprised to get a good few, again!! Geez! So I really went over him a few xs! Then used the vets best dry shampoo on him. AND, threw the quilt on my bed in the wash.. Again!
Sprayed the vets best home spray (cats) under the bed, (& on bottom of bx spring, just to cover everything!), & Washed his bed that was under there. I closed the bedroom door to keep him out while it dried. I put a fan on it & the air purifier on its side, to blow more air. Hopefully that will be the last of anything!! I was surprised to see the amount I did, since I haven't seen any. The Advantage obviously isn't wrkng the way is used to. To top all of that off, Panther has been MerOWing most of the day...alllll day, at the glass doors! Despite calming treats & rescue remedy, so I emailed the vet, & am going to take her up on the gabapentin!!

I'll also pick up Revolution while I'm stopping by tomorrow. Sat will he 3 wks since the Advantage, so she said I could put it on then. So I haven't settled until about 3:45 today.... Panther too. So now I'm going to try to finally watch a movie.

Here's some pictures of my tree & decorations. 🎄😁
View attachment 403431View attachment 403432View attachment 403433View attachment 403434
I have light on the snowman cart, just need more batteries!
View attachment 403435View attachment 403436View attachment 403437
In my foier. There's just 4 condos in ea. Building. 2 up & 2 dwn. I've had Rudolph for yrs now. He was a gift from a client friend. I've never lit him before, so thought to do it this yr. Also had to re- glue & paint his nose, & bell, & needed a new ribbon. I used to put him on my old covered porch, so his metal frame is rusting, & prices of the branches have fallen off. I hope he will last longer now being inside. I love him!! Now that I know & trust everyone in the building, I knew I wanted to put him out there. 😊 You have to have a key to get into our front door too, so 👍
View attachment 403438View attachment 403439
Very lovely! Hope you are basking in the glow and feeling very good about all the hard work you've done. Just a note: Poinsettias are toxic to cats. https://www.petcarerx.com/article/are-poinsettias-poisonous-to-cats/1477 I won't have any real plants in the house except the two succulents in the kitchen bay window where Baby Su and Elvis never go (they are not toxic). The rest of my plants are courtesy of Michael's ;)

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! Yes, relaxing now. ( Watching season 3 of Lost in space on Netflix. 😄)
Oh, I know about poinsettias, & the other toxic ones. That one is a fake I got last yr on clearance after Christmas at old time pottery. Its in the foier anyway, where Panther does not go. ( Out in the hall basically). 😊

oh, & my angels on top of the entertainment center.
IMG_20211205_181446625.jpg

Last edited:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your decorations are putting me in the holiday spirit, they're beautiful. 🎄:gift: It's no wonder your back was hurting. :hugs: I hope you enjoy watching your great niece sing next weekend.
Thank you! I don't usually put them up so early, but figured I'd get it done.

I can't wait to see her sing too. My sister said she was singing in the car, practicing with their music. My sister started singing too, & my niece said, "no, no,no,my song!" 😄 My sister said, "the grown up choir sings this part with y'all too, remember?" 😄
Already a little diva! 😄

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's pretty much exactly what I was going to say.

Got a bit misty eyed seeing your adorable Angel, and sweet Sammie. :redheartpump:
But so happy you now have Panther in your life. :petcat:
Awww, thank you so much. Yes, it's my way of honoring them. ❤. Actually, next Tues, the 14th will be 3 yrs Sammie girl has been gone already. Feb 5th will be 6 yrs since Angel. ....seems so long ago, & sometimes it doesn't..

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I noted the names of all of the cats in my life so far. There are over 60, and all except 2 are up there. And that's not counting the humans, birds, oppossums, rabbits and others who have brought so much joy to my life. Gonna be a BIG party up there! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:
Wow! Indeed! ❣🌈