Panther has a broken femer!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hoping our favorite panfur and floofy beauty are doing well! and their hooman, too! :):bigeyes::silver:
Kittos are good. I'm doing a little better. Went to the chiropractor today. It helped, but was still getting an occipital headache again today, so took some Excedrin tension headache when I got hm, & that helped.
I can really tell not getting regular massages anymore,w/ what I do is not good for my body. Not to mention all the stress I've had.
I miss having someone to trade with, but don't really have time for that now anyway.
I just need to try to save up & try & get one as often as I can. Maybe every cpl of months would be ideal. Once a month would be perfect, but can't always afford to do that.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kittos are good. I'm doing a little better. Went to the chiropractor today. It helped, but was still getting an occipital headache again today, so took some Excedrin tension headache when I got hm, & that helped.
I can really tell not getting regular massages anymore,w/ what I do is not good for my body. Not to mention all the stress I've had.
I miss having someone to trade with, but don't really have time for that now anyway.
I just need to try to save up & try & get one as often as I can. Maybe every cpl of months would be ideal. Once a month would be perfect, but can't always afford to do that.
I was born with a tipped vertebra that causes holy hell when it pinches my spinal nerve(s?) and I used to love the relief I got from the chiro and his assistant, but much has changed since then. Now, I get quite a bit of relief from the exercises he suggested, along with my self-designed workout (weights, aerobics, yoga and calisthenics) 4-5 times a week, for 40 min. A weight bench and freeweights is all I had to buy and they take up very little room in my office.
In the meantime, I hope you feel better!
SNORGLES on Panther, and virtually, on Honey! HAGE/N all!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. I'm glad you found some relief, & something that works for you. I have a degenerating disc between L2 & L3, so I have to be careful. There's a lot I used to do, thinking it's help my bk, but learned I can't do anymore. Like I'm not supposed to to do fwd bends etc... Found out that's why it'd be worse when I did a lot of yoga & stretching. It was too much. It just aggravated it. So I have to find that fine line of balance between.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. I'm glad you found some relief, & something that works for you. I have a degenerating disc between L2 & L3, so I have to be careful. There's a lot I used to do, thinking it's help my bk, but learned I can't do anymore. Like I'm not supposed to to do fwd bends etc... Found out that's why it'd be worse when I did a lot of yoga & stretching. It was too much. It just aggravated it. So I have to find that fine line of balance between.
Thanks. I hope you can, too. Back pain is terrible and anything that impedes our movement is such a, well, pain!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, I absolutely empathize -- I can't deal with those strong fake smells and can't understand how anyone can.
Count me in and add me to the list of people who posted about fake perfume or scented products. I despise them, they give me a headache and make me ill. 🤢 Cigarette smoke is just as bad. My allergist has a sign up in the waiting room asking patients not to wear perfume, scented lotions, etc. But wouldn't you know it there's always some clueless person who doesn't pay attention. :frustrated:

I hope it's just normal perimenapause stuff too. My cousin, going through the same ( we're ok my 9 days apart), said she had hers for 2 wks once, then skipped the next mo. ....I'd gladly do that if I got to finally start skipping some!!
Perimenopause can be different for everyone, even siblings, e.g. I had it worse than my sister. Genetic factors can play a role so you may want to ask your mom about her symptoms at that age.

So happy Honey has been using the "house." I hope it continues on a regular basis and she realizes warmth and creature comforts are not such a scary thing. :catrub:Panther is most definitely a superhero and I'm thrilled to see how much progress he has made, thanks to a very special person with a big heart.:heartshape:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
neely neely , sorry, I just saw your post! I had a Dr.s appt on Thursday, & then ran some errands.. don't know how I missed a notification though..🤔
Anyway, thank you. I wish my sister & I had our mom as a reference for menopause, but because she (& most of her sisters) had endometriosis, most of them had hysterectomies. So they only went through symptoms after. So.... we're kinda "flying blind" on it. I have often wondered though, if it's much different for women who have had children, vs/ who have not, since having a baby you have a full shed of the uterus.
My sister has had 2. I have never had children. Never been pregnant. It would be interesting to know if that matters, or makes any difference. 🤷

Panther is doing great. We had some good playtime today. 😺
New video by Kelly R
Then this afternoon, he came BK from the litter box like this.....
😄 He did a big 'ol poopies, & must've been working hard to cover the evidence! 🤨😂
IMG_20211113_142421996.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
neely neely , sorry, I just saw your post! I had a Dr.s appt on Thursday, & then ran some errands.. don't know how I missed a notification though..🤔
Anyway, thank you. I wish my sister & I had our mom as a reference for menopause, but because she (& most of her sisters) had endometriosis, most of them had hysterectomies. So they only went through symptoms after. So.... we're kinda "flying blind" on it. I have often wondered though, if it's much different for women who have had children, vs/ who have not, since having a baby you have a full shed of the uterus.
My sister has had 2. I have never had children. Never been pregnant. It would be interesting to know if that matters, or makes any difference. 🤷

Panther is doing great. We had some good playtime today. 😺
New video by Kelly R
Then this afternoon, he came BK from the litter box like this.....
😄 He did a big 'ol poopies, & must've been working hard to cover the evidence! 🤨😂
View attachment 401360
What a sweet little dusty face!
You might get more info from googling the subject. I learn a lot from doing that on any given subject.
That's a colorful Bird lure! The one we have on the pole now is getting very raggedy. Almost time to change the lure! Wishing you all a great rest of your CATurday and a wonderful SUNday!:redheartpump::bigeyes::redheartpump:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a sweet little dusty face!
You might get more info from googling the subject. I learn a lot from doing that on any given subject.
That's a colorful Bird lure! The one we have on the pole now is getting very raggedy. Almost time to change the lure! Wishing you all a great rest of your CATurday and a wonderful SUNday!:redheartpump::bigeyes::redheartpump:
Thanks! Yes, it's one of the ones from that multi pk I ordered. 😸

Good idea, I should Google that & just see what comes up! 👍
I hope everyone is also having a good Caterday! 😸❤

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! Yes, it's one of the ones from that multi pk I ordered. 😸

Good idea, I should Google that & just see what comes up! 👍
I hope everyone is also having a good Caterday! 😸❤
Thanks for the answer on the colorful da Bird!
Yeah, short of asking a doctor, and they're human beings so you may get different answers from different ones, the internet can be very enlightening on things like this -- not for a definitive diagnosis or plan of treatment, but just to read different thoughts, opinions, and anecdotes. It may or may not be helpful, as each person is unique, but it might help to get a variety of scenarios. In cats, of course, spaying is recommended before any pregnancies, as chances of getting cancer are reduced rather significantly by doing so. Not sure with humans, though; and not sure about any specific concerns you might be thinking about.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hoping all is well with the Panther contingent and looking forward to an UPdate and pix/videos whenever! Have a great evening/night all!
Thanks. All is well here! Hope you & your crew are too.
I bought some new ping pong balls today, so there may be a new video sometime soon.
I also ordered some mice to hide treats in. Just got them yesterday, so he's getting the hang of it. The hole is a little small, ( for the fish shaped Greenies dental treats we have), so I put a few pieces of dry food in them.
I hadn't been doing any dry food. (Especially after Angel had cystitis yrs ago), but feeding them the sm 3 oz cans now, to keep Panthers waight in chk, they sometimes still act hungry, so got a healthier one to give them just a little after they finish their wet food. I only give them a tbs of it.
Petstages Interactive Cat Puzzles, Slow Feeders, and Treat Dispensing Toys https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08732Y53K/?tag=thecatsite
IMG_20211115_092850515.jpg
43900~2.jpeg

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, & keep meaning to tell you guys. If you have Amazon, you should use Amazon Smile instead. You can chose a charity for a percentage of your orders to go to. I chose the closest ASPCA, which is in Asheville NC. 😊 To be as local as I could. There were some closer, but were dogs only, so I chose the ASPCA.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Got the new carrier today! Its nice
Its so much bigger. I miss the green, but better size for Panther. 😸💙
Got the new carrier today! Its nice. I did a little video for the cat site ladies, & maybe to use as my review. Its so much bigger. I miss the green, but better size for Panther.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08LDFWXSS/?tag=thecatsite

New video by Kelly R