Panda I miss you so much!

jamajessie33

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I want to post a lot about her, her story and how she crossed the bridge. I just can't do it right now It still just hurts really bad! My whole family we are still hurting. She was our daughter, sister, friend she's only been gone since March she was with us for 11 years.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jamajessie33

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I want to post a lot about her, her story and how she crossed the bridge. I just can't do it right now It still just hurts really bad! My whole family we are still hurting. She was our daughter, sister, friend she's only been gone since March she was with us for 11 years.

Attachments

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your hurting is a sign of how much love you shared with that beautiful little girl. There has been a huge hole created in your life when she left, and it takes a long time to fill it. Time is the only thing that really helps. It helps to put into perspective that you had eleven years of sharing her life's journey, of building memories that can never be taken from you. Love is spiritual, so eternal. Not even death can ever take that bond of love that you share with her away from you. There is no truer saying than "Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened".......l
Grief takes as long as it takes. There are no shortcuts. It is a journey each and every one of us takes alone because not one of us shared the same feelings, the same love with that precious little girl. Try not to dwell on the end, on her leaving your life, although I know that is impossible right now so early in the process, it brings nothing but heartache and pain. Instead concentrate on what you shared, on what she brought to your life and how it changed you forever, and how thankful you are to have known her and had her in your life. To have never met her at all would be unthinkable. Then think how you would want her to live the rest of her life if you were the first to go. Would you want her to be forever sad, forever grieving, as you are right now. Never to truly live, or love, again? Of course not, any more than she wants that for you. Because that is love.
Do something to make you feel better about yourself. Give a small donation or litter and cat food to your local shelter, stroke a cat that craving any kind of attention it can get while you are there, and do it all in Panda's name. Let your poor broken heart rest right now, be kind to yourself, and leave your heart open to any new love in the future that comes your way. It is one way to fill that empty hole. Any new love will reside right beside Pandas, never replacing, that is impossible, but nurturing what is already there, helping it to grow even stronger. Showering her memory with the sunlight that truly living, and loving brings. Do not let death win. Taking two lives instead of one. Let her love and her memory bring you strength and peace, it can if you let it.
She will forever be as close as your thoughts and prayers. She will help you get through this, always close, always paralleling your life's journey even though she now takes a different path. She has a piece of your heart to give her comfort, as you have a piece of hers for your own. You know you will always love her, and you bring her honor by continuing to do so after she has gone.
My heart goes out to you. I empathize with your feelings, I have stood where you do now. we are here to tell you it does get better in time, you will never get over this, you somehow get through it. But it takes a step into living once more. One step and one day at a time.......RIP beautiful Panda. You will never be forgotten, you will forever have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

KK300

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Jamajessie, tell us about her, when you are able.

Thinking of you.