Pancreatis

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh gosh, this is tough - let me ask, I'm assuming he's ok with the sitter (you're saying much-loved but I apologize, I don't know if that includes from his perspective?) Can you leave some of your worn but unwashed clothing around, (think sweaty socks and tshirts).

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 I think, has provided specific information for both the sitter and the vet, and some money as well, so that if anything goes awry both parties are informed and ready to deal with things.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jarn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh he looooooves our sitter! She also walks the puppy and he's always running over to say hi. They've got a great bond.

We always leave the name of our vet with the sitter, and give the vet a credit card # and who is sitting.

I just don't know if I feel good about it right now. We go away for 16 days with the dogs in the winter and so Timothy is very bonded with her, but it's still a disruption in his routine.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jarn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bless your heart for being so considerate of him, he's lucky to have you :vibes::crossfingers::heartshape:
Aww thanks. He's our big bear.

(Speaking of which, he's now polished off a can of a/d over three feedings today (we had it left over and I figured it was good to use today) and I think will have space for dinner too! Gooo Timothy!