Pallina, The Cat Who Went To Belgium

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Loving Mickey Loving Mickey , your words are of great comfort to me.
Yes, it isn't getting easier.

And I am sorry for you, that even 6+ years later you are still grieving over your wonderful Mickey, this is the evidence, if ever needed, of your true, strong and deep love for him.
You won't forget him and Mittens, and they won't forget you, how could they?

Be strong!

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pallina birthday .jpg

Happy Birthday my beloved and sweet Pallina, you would have been 20 today if you were still with me, it would have been the greatest of the celebrations, and I would have kissed you all over even if you din't like that.
You are always and still in my thoughts, you were so beautiful and I loved you just the way you were, independent and solitary, I miss you so much.
I wasn't able to keep you with me, but you know I tried.
Happy 20th Birthday my soft white furball :redheartpump:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's three years today since that dreadful day when my beloved Pallina went to the Bridge, all alone, at night, without me to her side.
This thought is still haunting me, and it will haunt me till the end of my life, I will never forgive myself over this.

White Cat Rainbow Bridge en.jpg

I still miss you, my dear Pallina, every day. I can't believe you're not here anymore, I keep looking for you in every cat I see. I love you, Pallina, one day we'll be again together, along with Lola, Romeo, Tom, Leo, and all the other kitties I loved.
I love you :redheartpump:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Antonio, you have to believe this is the way she wanted it, to spare you the pain of her going. Do not let the pain overwhelm the memories of her sharing your life, the good times, the happiness you shared. She is at peace because she carries these sweet memories in her soul. There will always be regrets in life because we are not perfect, we are human. We have to almost die to truly begin to live. To appreciate what living, and loving, really means.........God is taking care of your little Pallina, let His comfort enter your heart with the knowledge she will always be as close as your thoughts and prayers. She will forever send hers......

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Antonio, my dear friend, I am so sorry that you are still blaming yourself for being asleep when Pallina left you. As Di stated above, she wanted to spare you any pain.
She knew you would be devastated over her loss, and she wanted to try her best to ease your pain. Believe me , we all blame ourselves when our babies leave us.
We always feel like we didn't do enough to save them.

You, my friend, did everything in your power to help your sweet Pallina and your Lola and all your other kitties that were in your life. You were everything to your kitties.
You were their WORLD!
Not one of them would want to see you in so much pain. They loved you and still do.
When you are all reunited once again, they will assure you of that love!

Please try to forgive yourself as there is nothing to forgive.
Pallina knows that, I know that, everyone that has read this thread knows that.
You , my friend, must know that as well.

Take Care
Gloria

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When you are all reunited once again, they will assure you of that love!
It took me a while to reply, I had to wipe the tears off my eyes. Your words were amazing, thanks so much Greta.
I quoted the most touching line of your post. Not that the rest of it was worse, but this is really moving!
Thank you.
Your Mickey, my Lola, Pallina, Tom, Romeo, Leo and Kitty are all playing together. And waiting for us.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy birthday Pallina!
This would have been your 21st birthday. You're not here with me anymore, but I am still celebrating you.
You were a gift, you allowed me to have a wonderful life. You and I had so many great experience together. I'm grateful to you for this.
Happy birthday my dear Pallina, you are and will be always in my heart ❤

IMG_20220503_160744.jpg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Happy birthday Pallina! This would have been your 21st birthday.
Although this is a difficult date for you and etched in your mind I know Pallina is looking down lovingly. :hugs: It would be a cliche to say it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all but sharing your life with a cat who gives you unconditional love is a blessing in and of itself. Happy 21st Birthday Pallina, your cherished memories will live on forever. :hearthrob: :rbheart: :redheartpump:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pallina, four years ago you left me, and I still can't get over this.
You are in my heart and my mind every single day, you'll be in my heart and mind forever.
I love you, always.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pallina will always send her love to you, for comfort and to bring you sweet memories of your time together. Love is eternal, it is spiritual so can never die. Use your bond to bring peace to your heart knowing she is happy and safe, and thank you for giving her what she wanted most in this life, someone to love her......RIP sweetheart......

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday my always beloved Pallina.
I hope all your friends up there are celebrating this day with you, with a good tuna cake and a headbutt.
You were such a brave girl, and I am still so proud of you and think of you every single day.
Happy Birthday Pallina, I love you ❤

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dear and beloved Pallina, it's five years since you left me.
You went away without a sound during the night, you didn't want to disturb me, but not being next to you at that moment still kills me, you didn't deserve this.
You were my brave White Furball, my brave kitty, who traveled with me up to Belgium to have your thyroid treated. I was so proud of your courage, I was so proud of how you left a footprint in everyone met you on that trip.
I won't ever forget you. You're in my mind every single day, and you know this. I still love you, and I always will.

Furrywurrypurry

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Blessings to you and pallina, I have read this thread so many times since joining this site, hoping that I too will commemorate my lost babies in the same way that you do, year on year. It is so beautiful to see and a testament to the impact that this beautiful angel had on your life. She was truly special, and I know that simply by reading your words. May you be together again one day, when this life deems it the right time.