P U surgery ❤️

Kayleigh gibbons

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
gf.me/u/znungm

Please please can anyone help,

Ace was rushed to emergency vets October last year with a blockage in his bladder, he had several catheters to drain this and was in the hospital over a week. Since that no insurance willtouch him, I’m still paying his £2700 bill from November.

and yesterday the worst happened! He blocked again. But this time the catheter can’t be done because of how badly torn his penis and urethra is his only option is surgery and it’s £3500

unfortunately since it’s an existing condition no insurance will cover him.

so I’m hoping and preying we can get some help to make him better

He’s my absolute world and need to try do everything I can.

thank you for reading

Attachments

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Note that this reminder is posted in all threads asking for donations and is not directed at any specific person.

From the Mods:
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money