Contest P O M: June 2018 - Claws And Scratching

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
ENTRY- here’s Charlie at his scratching post! It is slightly blurry, but it’s an action shot. :D As you can see, Charlie loves his scratching post and has done a good job destroying it. :lol: I plan to get him a new post tomorrow!

33A791DA-17A0-4266-A93F-48B9E43D48E7.jpeg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, we can just wrap this up right now because January's the winner, paws down, tabbytom tabbytom . Lookit those SCIMITARS!!! and "be afraid. Be VERY afraid" if you are a catnip toy or a scratching surface, that is. :shocked:

009.JPG

*The claws and floofs of the beloved angel Rani Queen* (My cats don't seem to display their claws much, even in play)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Well, we can just wrap this up right now because January's the winner, paws down, tabbytom tabbytom . Lookit those SCIMITARS!!! and "be afraid. Be VERY afraid" if you are a catnip toy or a scratching surface, that is. :shocked:
It's still early to decide. I know that there are late entries which are usually the winners! :devilish:

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
Phew, AT LAST, I found one! I've just about gone blind scrolling through photos. Ragdolls don't really do claws, they're more paw than claw. Even in photos of Dudley and Parker full-on wrestling there's only toe fluff or pink bean at best.

Entry: Parker

Parker claws in hat net.jpg

He is legitimately flexing his claws. It's the best I can do, haha!