Outdoor Electric Cat Heat Pad Great Sale Price

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just stumbled across the K&H outdoor heat pad. They work well inside too! They normally sell for near $30+, but are on sale for $12.37 with free shipping! I snagged 2 of them for the future. Looks like the ad shows the prices is $29.00, but if you click on it, it shows $12.37. This may not last long!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmm. I can see it. On my view there is an ad for Amazon. If you don't see it, you can go to Amazon and do a search for
K&H Manufacturing Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Bed with FREE Cover

kittychick

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It shows up on mine too - - if you click right on the little box with the ad in it, it takes you right to the product on Amazon. We use several of these - both for indoor when we foster, and for alot of our feral houses in the winter. This is by far the lowest price I've ever seen on these - - - they're usually at least twice this cost, and more on some sites!!!! I don't work for K&H or Amazon - - but this really is an amazing price on a product I (and all the kitties seem to) love.

keeneland

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hmmm. I can see it. On my view there is an ad for Amazon. If you don't see it, you can go to Amazon and do a search for
K&H Manufacturing Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Bed with FREE Cover
For whatever reason the ad shows on my phone but there was nothing on my laptop. May be Windows 10 upgrades strike again. Thanks .... Good Deal!

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Looks like the deal is over! Hope a few people got to order it.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was able to see it with the ad, but when I clicked on it, even adding it to the cart, the price did not decrease.

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They must have sold out at the discount price.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Someone probably made a type/error. When they saw your order and others come through, they screamed at the data entry person to go fix it, and fast! :crackup: