Our Window Seatseat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meuzettesmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't give much milk either. Only if I plan on cleaning litterpans down to the rim. Messy. But they love it. So their pleasure before mine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meuzettesmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Tried that...not as excepted as I had hoped. They are strange cats. They hate fish too. No raw...like dry food. Just a bunch of junk food junkies.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cucumella likes to let her milk turn a little before drinking it. She rarely drinks it freshly served although she asks for it quite insistently.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I read somewhere that sour milk is easier to digest so I haven't worried about it, more so because she has never been upset by drinking it.

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not much of a view in central London ! We even put a bird table out there but have never seen a bird out there hahha . She loves sitting there. When we leave for work she runs and sits up there so we wave goodbye and when she sees us come home she will jump down and greet us at the door !

Attachments

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Not much of a view in central London ! We even put a bird table out there but have never seen a bird out there hahha . She loves sitting there. When we leave for work she runs and sits up there so we wave goodbye and when she sees us come home she will jump down and greet us at the door !
:hellocat: You could get a small fish tank for her to watch :fish:

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just make sure the lid is VERY secure :lol:
Don't im picturing her catching fish now! She was playing with a spider in our spare cupboard she must have eat it as she walked out chewing simething which my the look on her face wasn't very nice !

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree my mother used to have a tank with tropical fish and she never left it uncovered even though she kept the door closed in the room where the tank was kept because her cat would jump on to the metal net covering it if he had a chance.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought sour milk could have bad bacteria in it

This is what I have read:
"Advantages of Sour Milk

In general we may say that all the types of sour milk are easy to digest and the human organism assimilates them well. Furthermore, they improve appetite, stimulate the functions of the pancreas and the liver and the secretion of bile.

And there are more benefits. The milk proteins of sour milk are partially curdled due to the acidic environment, so they are readily digestable, that means the amino acids in their composition are absorbed well into our bloodstream. This can be called external preliminary digestion, something that doesn’t diminish the biological value of proteins as their amino acid content doesn’t change.

The protein content of sour milk manufactured in Estonia is usually 2.9%. The somewhat altered state of milk casein due to the activity of living lactic acid bacteria reduces the possibilities of allergenicity. Compared with the proteins in fresh milk the proteins in dairy products cause fewer allergic reactions."

Last edited: