Our Sweet Sam

Java Lady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Its been a year tomorrow since we lost our beloved cat Sam to kidney disease, We would have love to have kept you alive and with us , but But Jesus had other plans for you , He wanted you with Him cause you were suffering , You passed in my arms knowing how much you loved us and we loved you . you tried so hard to stay but your body gave up . there is not a day that goes by that we don't think of you and Tiki and Meridith keep each company till we get there love your mom and dad sweet dream Sam Tiki and Meridith

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These anniversaries are bittersweet. Each one that comes reminds us of our loss and of the pain that came too and never seems to leave. Sam will forever be as close as your thoughts and prayers. He will send you strength through that love and thanks for honoring his memory by keeping him alive in your heart through your love. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers....RIP dear Sam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Java Lady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
These anniversaries are bittersweet. Each one that comes reminds us of our loss and of the pain that came too and never seems to leave. Sam will forever be as close as your thoughts and prayers. He will send you strength through that love and thanks for honoring his memory by keeping him alive in your heart through your love. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers....RIP dear Sam
thank you so much

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Sam, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on your humans' hearts forever.

Gone on, gone ahead, but not forgotten for one moment. And how could there be forgetting when love does not die, it changes form, it is translated and purified, and continues on, still Love. And Love abides...always, forever Love abides. Sam's Love for you is with you still.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Java Lady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
thank you for those kind healing words . Sam will always be in our hearts