Our Precious Old Kitties

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
What a great idea for a thread- showing the youthfulness and vitality that older cats still have! I won't have a picture to contribute here- my Charlie is still a young fellow, but I look forward to seeing the pictures that everyone else has to share! :catrub:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I probably shouldn't add her here, but here's my late Father's Tory (Victoria) - who outlived her two previous owners, her best Friend of 19 years (ThunderCat), and both my Parents - taken on her twenty-ninth (and last) birthday, just a few years ago. At the time, I'd known her half my Lifetime. Sweet girl.

victoria01.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Stripesthcat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I probably shouldn't add her here, but here's my late Father's Tory (Victoria) - who outlived her two previous owners, her best Friend of 19 years (ThunderCat), and both my Parents - taken on her twenty-ninth (and last) birthday, just a few years ago. At the time, I'd known her half my Lifetime. Sweet girl.

View attachment 185093
This is very sweet. Thank you for sharing.

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tangent turned 13 years old in October. He was on a diet most of 2017 and lost 4 pounds of extra weight, so I hope he'll be around for many more healthy years. "The Tan Man" has always been a laid back, gentle and unflappable cat. Very loving. The boy's got a lot of soul.