Our Other Dog

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Nick is gorgeous, I absolutely adore his expression. :hearthrob: Our dog used to love when we would shovel and throw snow up in the air. He would try to catch it in his mouth. :biggrin:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shelties are one of the most smart and loyal dogs known to mankind. You're both lucky to share that loyalty!
They're so smart, too. And opinionated, they aren't afraid to bark at you if they think you're making a mistake :thumbsup:
posiepurrs posiepurrs , that photo deserves to be printed out and framed. He's a beauty.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nick is gorgeous, I absolutely adore his expression. :hearthrob: Our dog used to love when we would shovel and throw snow up in the air. He would try to catch it in his mouth. :biggrin:
When I bring out the snow blower, a few of the dogs can't even be contained. They go crazy!
A snow blower is the best dog toy for any dog who likes snow :flail:
The cats sit in the window near the fireplace. They laugh at us.
Can't blame them. Red faced, I push that damned thing and move maybe 6 inches in an hour, yet they remain 100% warm and dry.

I've said if before and I'll say it again. Top of the food chain, my ass :crackup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shelties are one of the most smart and loyal dogs known to mankind. You're both lucky to share that loyalty!
They're so smart, too. And opinionated, they aren't afraid to bark at you if they think you're making a mistake :thumbsup:
posiepurrs posiepurrs , that photo deserves to be printed out and framed. He's a beauty.
He doesn’t bark much, only when I sneeze or my cell phone rings.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
You got a beautiful boy there.

Hi there, Nick! what a handsome fella you are! ❤

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He doesn’t bark much, only when I sneeze or my cell phone rings.
We have a Sheltie type looking dog that barks when our phones ring too! I don't discourage it, it's nice when the phone is on the other side of the planet and I don't hear it, but the dog does and lets me know :thumbsup: