Our New Addition

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I posted that our precious Angel went to Rainbow Bridge on June 14. Miss her so very much. But I received a message from the lady who rescued our Charlie about an adult cat in need of a home. Found dodging cars in a busy parking lot. Although I thought it was a bit too soon we went to meet "Franny". Needless to say, we fell in love. She's been with us a little over 3 weeks. Very frightened at first, but has adjusted nicely. Charlie has become her best friend. She is still a bit timid, but slowly adjusting and finding her favorite places. She is around 2 years old. Here is a picture of Franny.

001.JPG

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! We, too, lost a beloved cat and adopted Juniper "too soon" but we haven't regretted it once, and she's really helped us to deal with missing our Gwen. I know @golondrina had a similar experience adopting Sombra, whose adorable pictures you might have seen around the forums.

My very sincerest sympathy on the loss of your Angel, and I hope that Franny will help you as you deal with it. She has lovely, expressive eyes, and looks calm and wise. Thank you for taking her in and giving her a loving home. She will repay the favor a thousandfold.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your kind words. We will always miss Angel (as we do all our kitties), but so glad that we could save a life and adopt Franny. She is coming along so nicely, getting more comfortable each day. Now she will have a happy and safe life.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much. We will always miss our little "Angel".