Announcement Our Moderator Tricia (jcat) Passed Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
My heartfelt condolence to the family and friends of Tricia (Jcat). I did not have the pleasure of interacting with Tricia, but judging by these posts, she was a very good person who left an impact here and no doubt else where. RIP Tricia You will be remembered fondly by all who knew you and cross paths with. ❤❤❤

Dheeksha

Black Cats are full of love ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Very shocking. I feel very sorry. I have seen her helping so many distressed & helpless people on this site. I'm one of them. Such a kind and generous soul. She'll be truly missed ☹. My heartfelt condolences to her family. I assume she has a cat. Who is taking care of her cat now?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
My husband and I were extremely lucky to have met Tricia when I traveled to Germany a few years ago. She was as generous and gracious in person as she was on the site. She was the first stop on our trip and helped us prepare for the rest of the drive. She took us to the local store to stock up on provisions. She answered all of our questions, especially the ones my husband had about driving. When my husband visited her on a second trip, she put him to work at the shelter. :lol:

I also met Mogli who is just as charming as she described him to us. Tricia is missed by us everyday. She was truly a special person.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Fair winds and following seas, Tricia Darlin', fair winds and following seas. Tell my dad that I love him dearly...I know you'll see him, you will both be where the cats are! You will be missed.

For Tricia's family, that they find comfort.
00LitCandle.jpeg

mschauer

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very sorry to hear of Tricia's passing. I noticed she wasn't posting anymore and had hoped she had just retired. I will very much miss her level headed, intelligent posts.

My heartfelt condolences go to her family and friends. The world is a lessor place without her.

Status
Not open for further replies.