Our Menagerie At Home

houseofcats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
These are all our indoor only cats. They were feral at some point in their life. We do have an outdoor cat run that some of the photos show.

Olive

Gabby

Larry/Jerry

Bear

Shadow

Barney

Paisley

Porch

Bentley

Boo

Bailey

Gypsy

Parker

Spike

Bo

Blaze

Beavis

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WOW! You have been bit by the feral bug as well!

Beautiful cats, and I love the feralness that shows in them in those photos.

Some of yours look like some of mine. I also love their names. Welcome again!

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Boo reminds me so much of my Peppy who died at age 18. She was a real sweety. I have a big place in my heart for black cats.

(Lisa...I'm leaving now for a day out of town, so don't think I'm disappearing on you now that you have come over to The Cat Site. I'll be back Thursday.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

houseofcats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by lotsocats
Boo reminds me so much of my Peppy who died at age 18. She was a real sweety. I have a big place in my heart for black cats.

(Lisa...I'm leaving now for a day out of town, so don't think I'm disappearing on you now that you have come over to The Cat Site. I'll be back Thursday.)
Great!! Have a good time!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hope you don't mind... I put image tags in instead of urls...
Please feel free to change it back if you like (or to ask me to because I didn't mean to make work for you)....

But THEY ARE GORGEOUS!!! Gosh - a favorite usually pops out at me, but that just isn't the case here. I love them all!!! Although Porch and Bentley look so distinguished. Any idea if they're related? The shape of their heads is so....interesting. Full of character.

FYI.... Mary Anne (hissy or MA) is our resident "House of Cats"

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your Parker looks like my Squirrel

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

houseofcats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by LDG
I hope you don't mind... I put image tags in instead of urls...
Please feel free to change it back if you like (or to ask me to because I didn't mean to make work for you)....

But THEY ARE GORGEOUS!!! Gosh - a favorite usually pops out at me, but that just isn't the case here. I love them all!!! Although Porch and Bentley look so distinguished. Any idea if they're related? The shape of their heads is so....interesting. Full of character.

FYI.... Mary Anne (hissy or MA) is our resident "House of Cats"
Not at all!! Thank you for doing this. I have to admit...my favorite is Bo. She was born in the park and lived as a feral for about 1 1/2 years. She took to me and became tame in just a few weeks. She sleeps by my side and follows me everywhere.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bo's beautiful! But, of course, they all are. Your Olive reminds me of our Booger... who was rehomed. I still miss her every day.... (she left for her furrever home in January).