Our Furbabies

Kitty Mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I ha
I think it is funny but he gets up on my computer desk and taps the monitor while meowing till I bring up the video then he sits and watches it while purring. It is his favorite show. I bring up other videos but he doesn't watch them for hours like that one.
I had a cat that would get up on my desk while I was working and if I didn't pay attention to him he would pull all the sticky notes out of the holder one by one and throw them on the floor.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Shade is sound asleep.

Went to get a closer picture then realized two things. His head is almost against Frankie's butt and he is flashing everyone in his sleep.

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Jut got home from work and my wife told me that the internet was out. I went investigating and found the problem, a power strip was unplugged. The wife proceeded to tell me that the two kittens were playing in our bedroom before the internet went out.

Two guess about who did what and their names are in this thread.

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I changed their cat tree some since I found a small sheet of plywood. Sorry for the sideways picture.

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone. It has been a while since I posted pictures of my furbabies. Shade is 9 months old now and showing off his heritage which we think is a Maine Coon mix.

Noka has just recently gotten spayed so she is just finally getting back towards her playful self as the stitches were removed a few days ago.

I also recently rebuilt their little cat tree so Shade does not flip it over when he leaps off it. He was leaping across the room (about 8+ ft distance) sometimes.

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You can see her stitches in this picture

This was a few hours after she came home from her spaying (she spent the night at the vets) and was still flying high on her pain meds.

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The cat tree is still a work in progress but the cats love it.

In the beginning it was just a simple scratching post

Then it grew into a couple scratching posts and a condo combined

Now it has been expanded to this with some plywood and some carpet that was cut, glued, and stapled down

Future plans include building another one and linking them together with a suspension bridge or maybe a wall mounted shelf between them.