Our Furbabies

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I get a kick out of taking pictures of our two new babies in the house and when I discovered this site which encourages the sharing of images of our furry babies, I get to share the photos with people that enjoy them.

Without further ado, here is some pics of my little ones.
Shade a few weeks after his rescue.

Noka on her first day with us.

I will post more as the days continues.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Shade is beautiful and sleek, like a mini panther! And Noka is such a little cutie! I love her pattern! Thank you for sharing their pictures.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site. Yes we love photos so keep posting. There's lots to read and learn so enjoy looking around.
Shade and Noka are lovely, beautiful coat on Shade and Noka looks really sweet.

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
I get a kick out of taking pictures of our two new babies in the house and when I discovered this site which encourages the sharing of images of our furry babies, I get to share the photos with people that enjoy them.

Without further ado, here is some pics of my little ones.
Shade a few weeks after his rescue.

Noka on her first day with us.

I will post more as the days continues.
Very cute, welcome to The Cat Site we all love cute kitten and cat photos, keep posting.
:wave3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for the warm purrs. Shade is a feral kitten that my son found in our shed. He was so tiny with those big blue eyes. He hid under the shed and would not come out for anyone till my son started talking to him, taking food out to him and just sitting nearby. Took almost week of daily contact to coax him out then it just progress leaps and bounds till we were able to bring him into the house.

It was chaos due to the two dogs and I gave my son a two weeks to work on solving the issue then I would step in. Well long story short, I stepped in and resolved the issue within a week (hint: it involved dog treats and educating the dogs).

Got a couple video clips to show how the dogs are dealing with the cats but not sure if I can upload them here. One is shade playing with our big boy and the other is noka playing with a toy next to the small boy.

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Got some more older ones, only a week or few old, to show off. Baby pictures, you gotta love 'em.

Stream of Shade. I have a short video of Shade playing with/ on Rebel (the big dog) but can not figure out how to upload it here. I have one of Noka playing with her toy rat next to Frankie (our other dog) also.

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The two kittens playing with their first scratching post. They had a cheap cardboard scratcher that was almost fully shredded now so I went to a local dollar store and got them a cheap post. They have been playing nonstop since I assembled it and placed it on the floor for them. Shade was standing on his hind toes to watch me assemble it in my lap. That reminded me of when my son was only a few years old and wanted to see what I was putting together. Anyway here is the link to the video.

Shade and Noka playing on their scratching post.

Father of furbabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think it is funny but he gets up on my computer desk and taps the monitor while meowing till I bring up the video then he sits and watches it while purring. It is his favorite show. I bring up other videos but he doesn't watch them for hours like that one.