Our Fran (rapunzel47)

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful poem.

May she rest in peace. I hope her husband and family may find comfort in happy memories and surround themselves with the love of friends. :Wings:

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fran was my Secret Santa 2 years ago. She sent me a case of kitty treats that became the primary food source for my Eightball, who was dieing from cancer at the time. Those treats kept Eightball going for a few months more than what we expected. I hope that Eightball is snuggling in her lap right now and giving her big purrs.

She was already very tired back then, probably early stages of her illness. She was mortified that she sent me a gift certificate rather than a present, because she was too tired to go out and shop. I purchased some baking supplies in honor of the fact that she loved to cook, and now I will cherish those more than ever.

Fran - you will be horribly missed. May you have an eternity of peace.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rest in peace Fran. I'm was so shocked and saddened to hear of her illness, and just so upset to think of her suffering. She was such lovely, wise, decent person and everyone here benifited from her presence on these boards. A quality person indeed.
Rob, you have my deepest condolences.

One of the memories of Fran that l shared with the other Mods last week was the thread that we still have going here which is the "What's for dinner". I used to love reading what Fran was making because it always sounded lovely!
I always looked forward to her dinners! I would have loved to sit down to dinner with her in real life. She seemed very creative with her cooking and she inspired me to make more of an effort in the kitchen. :)

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fran, you have been so very missed here at TCS. When I asked about your absence, you said it was due to a broken arm but you didn't want to ask for vibes or draw attention to it. Clearly there was more to it than that. :heart2: :bawling: You are a beautiful soul, pure and always shining so brightly. You're no longer with us, but your care, love, and warmth continue. :rbheart: You have been and will continue to be missed. :hugs:

My thoughts are with Rob and all who loved you. :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :rbheart:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so so sad to hear this.  There just aren't words.  My prayers are with Rob and their family.

Fran you were such a sweetheart and you will be greatly missed!  Greatly may be an understatement. 

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! How sad. She really kept this private from the comments I am reading. I am so sorry to hear the news.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sad to read this.  I remember really enjoying her posts over the years, and got the impression of a very kind and caring woman.  My condolences to her family.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG OMG OMG - I am bursting in tears right now! Fran just befriended me a few months back and I had no idea she was sick. I am very, very saddened to hear this - such a shock. That poem was beautiful, just beautiful. :bawling: I am so very sorry of this news..... Oh Fran - you were an amazing person and you will be deeply missed. I will pray for your family... :sniffle: :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My heart is breaking

I'm so glad I had the oppourtunity to meet her and Rob a couple of years ago.  She was even more special and loving in real life

I'm so sorry for your loss Rob

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The orphans and lost souls at the Rainbow Bridge have a new friend now.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I can think of one word that describes Fran perfectly....Class.
She will be missed.

Rest in Peace Fran. :rbheart:

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had the privilege of getting to know Fran a bit better during my time as a Mod. The world has lost a kind, warm, intelligent, talented, and caring woman. Fran always had a kind word for everyone, and always "got" my sometimes screwy sense of humor! I'm going to miss you Fran, but I know you are finally free from the pain you bore much longer than most of us knew.

Rest in peace Fran, you've certainly earned it.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sad to lose such a kind person. May she rest in peace. I pray for God to comfort all of her family, friends, and loved ones.