Our Ferals

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What beautiful babies! Are the kitties "tagged" in any way so animal control knows they are part of your program? I would hate for someone to come along and send them to a kill shelter after all the good work you are doing.

clarabelle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
North Mississippi, just far enough away from MELVI
How long have you been doing this? These cats are beautiful and look like they are in good shape. You are doing a great job and just like DL said, how do people know so these cats will not be taken away? Any spay/neuter program helping out here?
Clara

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

houseofcats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They're all ear-tipped and the park works with us. They let us provide shelter, feed, water, and help us take care of them. The City even gave us an award a couple years back. We love them. We have 17 of them at home and tamed. Thank you all!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a gorgeous group of ferals you care for! They do look so healthy, a real credit to what you do. And what a fantastic community you live in to not only allow it, but to commend you for it too! Someone in local government has finally been enlightened!!!

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You're here! I am so excited. Your experience and advice will be so helpful here....I am so glad you have decided to join.

Everyone...I have known Lisa for several years at another board that has since gone kaput. She was the ferals moderator there and, as you can see, she is a true expert in TNR and caring for ferals.

Lisa, I can't wait for you to meet the other feral moms here....we have such a great group of loving and caring cat people. You will fit right in.

Welcome aboard.

Renae (Dr.D from the other place)

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bless your heart! And another feral expert Hallelujah!

Hi Lisa, I am Mary Anne, and I welcome you here with open arms. These cats are gorgeous and those long hairs especially. I see no evident signs of disease on any of them- GREAT JOB! Welcome again, I am thrilled you are here!

houseofcats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by valanhb
What a gorgeous group of ferals you care for! They do look so healthy, a real credit to what you do. And what a fantastic community you live in to not only allow it, but to commend you for it too! Someone in local government has finally been enlightened!!!
Thank you all!! Sounds like I found another home.

houseofcats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by lotsocats
You're here! I am so excited. Your experience and advice will be so helpful here....I am so glad you have decided to join.

Everyone...I have known Lisa for several years at another board that has since gone kaput. She was the ferals moderator there and, as you can see, she is a true expert in TNR and caring for ferals.

Lisa, I can't wait for you to meet the other feral moms here....we have such a great group of loving and caring cat people. You will fit right in.

Welcome aboard.

Renae (Dr.D from the other place)
Dr. D....I've missed you! This looks like a fun place to be. Thanks for the link.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

YAY!!!!!! As MA put it, another feral expert!!!!! I sure hope you decide to make this your new "home"!!!!!!

The kitties in your pics are GORGEOUS and look so well taken care of! It is so wonderful to read news like this! Great job - what a wonderful, wonderful thing!!!

...and Renae, thank you so much for sending Lisa our way!!!!