Our downtime

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
For those that didn’t see Anne’s updates on our Facebook page, there was a fire in the building that houses our server. The site is currently on a different server and was restored from a backup. It looks like we lost about a days worth of data.

Currently there is an error message when trying to upload pictures.

Our Admins have been working hard to bring the site back up and there will probably be a few things that will need to be fixed in the coming days. Please bear with us.

if you get any other error messages, please post them in this thread.

Thank you!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For those that didn’t see Anne’s updates on our Facebook page, there was a fire in the building that houses our server. The site is currently on a different server and was restored from a backup. It looks like we lost about a days worth of data.

Currently there is an error message when trying to upload pictures.

Our Admins have been working hard to bring the site back up and there will probably be a few things that will need to be fixed in the coming days. Please bear with us.

if you get any other error messages, please post them in this thread.

Thank you!
TYSM, AbbysMom AbbysMom for the UPdate. I did get the message when trying to upload, so will wait. So sorry that that happened! and grateful to you all for your hard work in bringing everything back.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Thanks for the info! I was wondering about lost posts, so glad you shared that too. What a mess for you all!
I got on right after we came back on and the newest post was Saturday around 10:00 PM, eastern time, so that’s what I’m going by.

It was a mess for Anne and Scott. The rest of us just kept trying to hit refresh and load the site like everyone else. :lol:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I finally emailed Anne on Sunday after trying different browsers and resetting my modem and continuing to get error messages. Anne was kind enough to email back to let me know what was going on. Then I saw her post on Facebook. Happy to be back! 😊

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad we're back! I lurked and checked the Facebook page after the first day, so knew about the fire, but missed everyone a lot!

It was a bit scary thinking everything could be lost. I'm going to have to make sure I save my wedding and baby threads offline somewhere, because I don't want to think about losing those forever!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
It was a mess for Anne and Scott. The rest of us just kept trying to hit refresh and load the site like everyone else. :lol:
Kudos to Anne Anne and Scott for getting us up and running again. I can only imagine how time consuming and stressful it must have been. Hope you can relax and get a bit of sleep now. :sleep:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Anne, Scott abd everyone who worked so hard to get this site up and running. I am so happy to be back on. I Missed this site and all the great people I talk to everyday. I see I am not the only one who was going through withdrawal symptoms. :lol: It's okay--this is a healthy addiction.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Anne, Scott abd everyone who worked so hard to get this site up and running. I am so happy to be back on. I Missed this site and all the great people I talk to everyday. I see I am not the only one who was going through withdrawal symptoms. :lol: It's okay--this is a healthy addiction.
It is. I even have the sweatshirt to prove it. *Not sure if these are still available. If they're not, though, they should be. Just sayin'.*