Our downtime

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not sure if it's just me or not, but today everything displays shifted to the right of the screen. The top part (where all the "buttons" are...) stays where it's supposed to but a small add is at the top of the now "blank part". I think this is supposed to be the add at the top, but it's on the left side, and shifts everything over.
Here are some pictures to show what I mean.
Screenshot (16).png
Screenshot (17).png

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a new ad provider and I believe the "shift" is temporary. I've brought it to Anne's attention.
OK cool. Sometimes my computer does stupid things........yeah I know...it's usually the user! LOL! so I wasn't sure if it was me or not and I accidentally clicked on something...it's happened before that I completely changed the formatting/display on some programs/apps and it took forever to figure out what I did.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
My apologies! Trying to change the ads across the site was super challenging and looks like there's an issue with this ad that needs to be fixed on the network's end. I'm trying to temporarily shut down ads until they fix that, but that's also not that simple...