Our dog had puppies this week!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats, I love puppy breath! 💞 It's hard for me to tell from the pics but I think I see some pit in them. Is that correct?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TMcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congrats, I love puppy breath! 💞 It's hard for me to tell from the pics but I think I see some pit in them. Is that correct?
Thank you! I don't think so. The mom is great pyrenees and the dad is a great pryenees cross with german shepherd so there shouldn't be any pit in them that I know of!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The mom is great pyrenees and the dad is a great pryenees cross with german shepherd
Oh wow! Great White Pyrenees are gorgeous dogs and their pups look like furry snowballs. They are truly gentle giants. You're lucky I don't live closer or I might be tempted to add a puppy to our family. 😉

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TMcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh wow! Great White Pyrenees are gorgeous dogs and their pups look like furry snowballs. They are truly gentle giants. You're lucky I don't live closer or I might be tempted to add a puppy to our family. 😉
I know, I love they're color! They do look like furry snowballs it's so cute!! They really are! Lol! I mean we do have 7 so I don't think anyone would notice if you took one! lol!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are adorable and I also love puppies breath. I've never seen a Great White Pyrenes. Do you have a picture of one of their parents? I would love to have 1 or 2 of the pups.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Awws, cuties! I love puppies!
Congratulations!

Dewey

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I love there little puppy bellies. When you had them up to your ear and wiggle them you can hear the milk go *gugugug*