Our Daily Thread For Wednesday March 8th

meowman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, it IS, afterall, after 12am here on the East coast, so I thought I'd go ahead and start the thread since I hadn't done so yet. Well, being an "adult cat" now, I am here at work for about another 45 minutes and can thankfully sneak online without being caught because there's only 2 others in the entire building.

I'm tired and attempting to stay awake. Coming here helps me keep alert. I can't help but to wonder what Socrates and Tiger are doing right now. Hmmmmm. Sleeping I bet. Which brings a question to mind. How does your cats greet you when you get home? When I open the door to my apt. Tiger is right at the door and usually stretches against the wall and meows at me, while Socrates is standing on the entertainment center with his head sticking WAY out with his cute little nose twitching. I rub or kiss them both and as soon as I shut the door Socrates leaps at warp speed for the kitchen because he knows dinner is soon to bew served and Tiger does his best to trip me up as he criss-crosses my path the whole way to the kitchen. This has become a nightly ritual. I love trying to sneak up to the apt. and catch them sleeping, but they know Dad's home as soon as the car pulls up.

Well, enough for now. Everyone have a great morning and I'll talk to all you wonderful kitties much later in the day!

>^..^< MEOWMAN SAYS CATS LOVE CUDDLING!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Well, you've beat me to it!

Good morning everyone! It's just another beautiful day over here. The sun is shining and the birds are singing!

I'm trying to keep thinking positively, though I think I feel more sad today than I did before.

Hope you all have a great day - talk to you later!

meghan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Anne, take your time. You'll feel better if you properly mourn your loss. I'm still praying for you and your husband. By the way, how's his cold?

It is very cold here in North Carolina today. My husband is at PT right now, and I am trying to get started on my day.

Our friends asked me to babysit for their 2 year old little boy tonight. I hear he is really experiencing the "terrible twos," so I'll be anxious to see how it goes.

I think I'll go to the gym after all the
are finished with PT. This is a funny place we live in. Everything is scheduled around the Army. We even hear artillery shelling on a regular basis. That's why they call the town "Fayette-nam."

I hope you all have a great day!

[Edited by Meghan on 03-07-2001 at 02:42 PM]

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thought I would say good morning to eveyone before I head to work. Yes, I finally have to go to work today. Of course it is not bad because I am off tomorrow and leave for PA. Which means I will not be on the site Fri-Mon

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Enjoy the baby-sitting Meghan! I hope it's not too much trouble
Hubby's cold is slightly better, maybe because he gave some of it to me
I had a sore throat yesterday (I didn't mention it because I had other things on my mind). It's only a minor cold, probably has to do with the weather changes.

Sandie, this place won't be the same without you this weekend... Who's going with you to PA?

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ahhhh, its almost 11 EST and I think I am done packing! Now I can catch up a little and then go to bed. I am looking very forward to going to PA though. Lets see, we have Donna, Rene and her hubby and then another cat lover we know Michele and her hubby going. We are all going to be there Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun and come home Monday. It is a big Pet Expo that we are having the show at. I guess there will be all kinds of farm animals and vendors. We will get to have fun with friends and our cats. We are taking our Neutered Munchkin and our Long legged Munchkin kitten. I am looking forward to getting out of the piles of snow here!! Hopefully everyone here is getting through the week okay. I just know after tomorrow I will have withdrawls from the site!