Our daily thread for Tuseday March 20

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Meowman and blue have been keeping me from working with their fun posts this morning!

You guys may be up in the middle of the night but I am going to have lunch with my in-laws in 5 minutes

Have a good day everyone!

I'm going to stop posting now and get some work done after lunch! I'll be back later this evening...

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol, noooooo, dont leave... its so lonely being the only one on the boards! darn insomnia

have a good day everyone

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning all!! Thought I would pop in before I have to get ready for the dreaded work day. It is a pretty day, but a little on the chilly side. I am looking forward to coming home from work and getting my stuff done, so I can catch up here at the site. It seems we have some busy bees while I am sound asleep at night

I hope everyone is off to a wonderful day!!!!

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*yawn*

tis time for bed
finally - i still have energy, but, my mind is slowly winding down, as is my body, it's really tough when insomnia hits and your schedule is turned upside-down, inside-out

hope my plethora of posts hasnt annoyed anyone lol

what can i say, i missed you guys

-kate

meghan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey blue, your posts were inspired. I hope you are sleeping well!

I went in to work today (At present I am a substitute teacher at a private school, but I recently got a full time job for next year.) and left soon afterwards because the person didn't have jury duty after all.

I think I will do some Spring cleaning today, even though it is as cold as winter.

Fergus has been loud today. I think he is impatient with us to find him a cat buddy. We're working on it!

Hope you all have a great day!