Our Beautiful furry Daughter has passed from us...

momma2eight

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Sasha Marie

April 1998-April17th 2015.

What a precious girl,  

A few things about our girl...Have you known a cat that played fetch with toy mice?

she did,  for hours.  

She loved to lay in the bathtub and would regularly tell you that she wanted a drink of 

water from the faucet,  also flooded one of the homes that Daddy lived in due to this 

need to be in bathtub/drink water. 

She was allergic to everything,  including herself.  This made, eating and drinking difficult

for her,  so I'm sure that's why she took a loving to the bathtub.  

She sat on my shoulders quite often while I was working on something, I called her my

kitty/parrot.  

She could speak.  Called me Momma and called Daddy by his name, lol I think Dad

was too hard to say. lol

Whatever you were eating she wanted,  and would pull your hand, to her mouth so she 

could taste it.  (and no putting a little bit on the table for her did not work,  she wanted it from

the fork or spoon,  and given her allergies,  yes it was messy)

Her last moments,  last night we were blessed to see her off to her family on the other side.

We were both with her,  she did not go alone.  We both had the pivilege of knowing and

loving this little girl.  She will always be in our hearts.  She will always be our daughter.

She also had an inredible extended family who knew her and loved her.  Including Grand Hoomans,

7 furry brothers and sisters,  who she taught so much.  our youngest kitty is now dispplaying some

Sasha-isms,  (talking and jumping on the shoulders).  Aunties, Uncles and cousins.  We don't have 

human children,   these are our children, we love them just as though they are our kids.  

thank you for reading this.  Anyone who recently had to say goodbye to one of their own

I am so sorry for your loss. It is such gut wrenching thing to let go of your fur child,  cat, dog,

mouse, bird,  whatever you have it is incredibly hard.  our thoughts and prayers are with you.

J&E Jacobs

Spunky, Sassy, Milo, Louis (kitties)

Ahnimoosh, Katniss and Junior (doggies)

We love you Sasha Marie

</3

catconcern

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry for your loss. 17 years omg u r so lucky! It's been a sad night. People have posted here lately with their losses. I'm sad over my boy now too, a sad day indeed.

God bless you.

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
aww..she seems so special indeed..and so beautiful... I'm so sorry for your loss..

gesseppe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sasha Marie was lucky to have parents like you guys....  We need more parents like you!.. God bless...

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sweet Sasha Marie.  What a beautiful tribute to a your beautiful girl.  I am so sorry for your loss.  It warmed my heart to read your post.  I wish all cats could have homes like yours.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 Condolences to your entire family on losing your beautiful Sasha.  The obituary was beautifully written - it really let us know what your little princess was like. It is so difficult to lose them at any age - a "senior" cat becomes like a fixture to the entire household and losing them feels like losing an elder of the family - the emptiness is profound. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you for comfort and healing. Godspeed over Rainbow Bridge, Sasha Marie!

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your loss. She was a great fur daughter. As you were as her parents/friends. RIP Sasha.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful tribute to such a beautiful cat! She shared 17 years of love and devotion with her family, and died with her loving parents present, I'm sure she is at peace and waiting at the Rainbow Bridge. Her presence will be greatly missed, but even though her physical presence is gone, her spirit will live on through her legacy of love that she entrusted for you to keep. She will forever be kept alive in your hearts and memories, it is a great treasure to comfort you in the years ahead. Please accept my condolences on your loss to your family, give the remaining precious ones extra love and attention, I'm sure they are feeling the loss too. Take care..... RIP beautiful Sasha Marie!

snugglecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful tribute for a beautiful girl. So sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this difficult time.

RIP Sasha Marie