Our Anniversary

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
April 25 - will mark our 52nd wedding anniversary. Can't believe it's been that long- and I don't feel much older (at least not "too" much). Just going out for a nice lunch or dinner. Grateful that I am here to celebrate as it's been 10 mos since my heart bypass surgery. Doing well and thankful for everything.

scan0004.jpg

jennifurr

To err is human, to purr is feline
Young Cat
Purraise
Congrats! And what a coincidence since today is also our 2nd anniversary!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Anniversary and many, many more! :) Enjoy your lunch or dinner celebration.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! Our 52nd will be May 9. I don't see how this can be since I'm only 47.
Oh- I completely agree. I tell everyone I was only 2 when I got married! Happy Anniversary in advance to you!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats! And what a coincidence since today is also our 2nd anniversary!
Happy Anniversary to you also! Have a wonderful day. Just think - in 50 years you'll catch up to us!

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just saw this thread. Happy anniversary to all! Our 40th will be on May 5. I had planned on taking a 3 day weekend off, but the boss told me I could not have any time off that weekend. So no celebration for us until some other time. I guess the time of the celebration doesn't matter really, but it does to me.:bawling: