Other type of canned food that goes with nulo cans?

MeowHiss

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat decided she doesn't like beef......

Currently for wet food, she gets

*nulo minced*
*turkey and duck
* salmon and turkey
* beef and mackerel

She turns up her nose at the beef and mackerel. I thought maybe the can was bad, but she has ignored all the beef and mackerel so far...

I thought about switching to a different nulo minced can, but the rest have spinach in them. I thought spinach was not good for cats?

Is there another type of food I could replace the beef and mackerel with?

She will only eat minced wet food......

Cats, amirite? Lol

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
If she likes minced simply nourish chicken with morsals for kittens. My cats are adult but it can be either

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i feed graycie turkey and duck from nulo. wellness also makes a minced chicken and a turkey morsel guessing your trying to offer more variety?tiki has a free range rabbit pate graycie really seems to like though. :lol:careful though or you might end up like me buying a case of the food kitty will eat along with a case/cans of all these different brands /meats to offer that end up refused and in the trash

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MeowHiss

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I forgot about tiki cat. I've fed her the quail one before and she ate it. 🙃

I have a bunch of the nulo beef and mackerel cans left over due to a bulk order from chewy. Looks like it's going to the humane Society.

i feed graycie turkey and duck from nulo. wellness also makes a minced chicken and a turkey morsel guessing your trying to offer more variety?tiki has a free range rabbit pate graycie really seems to like though. :lol:careful though or you might end up like me buying a case of the food kitty will eat along with a case/cans of all these different brands /meats to offer that end up refused and in the trash

MeowHiss

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If she likes minced simply nourish chicken with morsals for kittens. My cats are adult but it can be either
Nutro has a wide variety.

Nutro Grain-Free Cuts In Gravy Beef Recipe Perfect Portions Review
Nutro Grain-Free Cuts In Gravy Beef Recipe Perfect Portions
Check Price
at Chewy.com

Check Price
On Amazon

Quick Analysis
Ingredients:
Nutrition:
Potential Allergens: beef
Est. Calories: 72 cal/100g
Price: $$$$

I don't think she'd like the beef one. Which is super odd, because she eats raw beef when I make tacos.

I can't get that nourish one on chewy. It says it's not available.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgot.. They used to have it. It's at petsmart. In store or on their site. Not sure about amazon

MeowHiss

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I forgot.. They used to have it. It's at petsmart. In store or on their site. Not sure about amazon
Ah ok. Maybe I'll check it out there. If I can find it. Foods have been very hard to find lately. Thats why I bulk order on chewy 😶

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You can rotate a few different brands for a bigger variety of proteins. This is old but shows the texture of many canned foods: Canned Cat food Spreadsheets See if the pet food company of Google Images has any newer updated pictures of a possible food.

MeowHiss

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Would it be ok to do a rotation of nulo and tiki cat canned food?

Like nulo, tiki cat, nulo tiki cat, ect? She'd still be getting her nulo dry food.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Would it be ok to do a rotation of nulo and tiki cat canned food?

Like nulo, tiki cat, nulo tiki cat, ect? She'd still be getting her nulo dry food.
That's fine! My cats get nutro,dr elseys,hound&gatos,earthborn,tiki, simply nourish