Other Fur Babies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
Thanks y'all!!!! I want to share these awesomely precious pictures and videos with y'all! My service is being bootsy!! I'll be in town tomorrow taking Gracey in for more vaccines. I'll post more then.

Lykakitty:I'm so glad and relieved that Sky is making progress. Praise the Lord!!!

lykakitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are so precious! I love the third picture with the babies face-to-face.

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awe I know!!!!!! Thank you. They are controlling my life! I can't stop going out to check on everyone! Buster the daddy is very upset. I saw him head butt the brown one earlier,he knocked her down!!!! And I gave him a serious talking to! I separated mama and babes into the kidding stall. He just stands there watching and grunting. He's p'd off! Oh well I'm not going to let him near them if he's going to cause any harm!!! That's me being MAMA!

Last edited:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Those babies are seriously adorable! No wonder you keep checking on them. Mama looks calm and happy.

Poor Buster has his nose bent out of joint! Hope he gets over it soon. Don't you have more babies on their way?

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Those babies are seriously adorable! No wonder you keep checking on them. Mama looks calm and happy.

Poor Buster has his nose bent out of joint! Hope he gets over it soon. Don't you have more babies on their way?
I knooooow! I'm so taken back by their beauty. God sure does create wonderful lives! Yes tell me about it! Buster is watching them like a hawk! I just came in from like my gazillionth check.... Lol[emoji]128518[/emoji] Everyone is well. Babies are nursing up a storm. The first few hours of colostrum are so precious.

Yes there are three other does who are expecting. I'd say the next kidding should take place within a month or less. I hope!! I'll post tons of cuteness overload pictures tomorrow. Tall have been waiting so patiently. I must reward you!!!

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok y'all.....here are the pictures I promised! I hope you all enjoy!

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here are a few more!

Here are the other pregnant does!

margd

Veteran
Purraise
These are such wonderful photos! You are just shining with happiness and those babies are adorable. Actually they are all adorable but new babies are always extra sweet.

Your goats are obviously leading good lives, the kind of happy, respectful lives I wish all animals could lead. This is a wonderful thing you are doing for these precious beings! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
These are such wonderful photos! You are just shining with happiness and those babies are adorable. Actually they are all adorable but new babies are always extra sweet.

Your goats are obviously leading good lives, the kind of happy, respectful lives I wish all animals could lead. This is a wonderful thing you are doing for these precious beings! [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Thank you! I'm glad you like them. Awe yes I'm a proud mama too! My animals are truly my children. They are my passion. Oh you should see the doelings in person! They just melt my heart![emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️

We try very hard to provide them with an awesome life. Thank you for that very sweet observation and beautiful compliment. I really appreciate that. I agree with you! I wish all animals had true love and compassion. There are so many hurting lives out there. And that just breaks my heart. I know I cannot save them all. But that doesn't stop me from trying!!!!

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
@GLORY JASMINE
 Now, this thread is incomplete.. I need proof.. :eyebrows:  It would more awesome if you.. SHARED PICS OF ALL YOUR ANIMALS!

As for me, currently, I have Grizzly (as you all know)..

I also have 2 male budgies. Conan and Stevie. Up until last year, I had Conan and his wife Bella. They were already a pair, from when they were in the petshop cage, still. So I bought them together. They mated during last summer and Bella started laying eggs.. But unfortunately, there are many predator birds flying around in my area, so one of them attacked the cage and sadly, Bella was weaker due to labor.. So that damn bird snatched her.. :sniffle:  This left Conan in shock, alone and wanting nothing to do with their eggs.. :(
Conan was slowly sinking in depression so I finally stopped trying to make him look after the eggs.. 4-5 days had passed and there was no point.. So I took the nest out of the cage and burried the eggs in one of the flower pots.. After a week, I decided Conan needed a new friend, or I'd lose him too.. So I bought Stevie! At first, we thought Stevie was a girl. We named "her" Stevie anyway, cause we noticed "she" tilted "her" head like Stevie Wonder :D  Stevie was 4 months old, that's why we couldn't make out his gender yet.

After about a month, we noticed that Stevie was actually a boy! LOL So, the name fitted even better :crazy:

You've already seen Grizzly, so these are photos of Conan, Bella and Stevie

:heart3:  These are Bella and Conan :heart3:

This is Stevie in the pet shop cage - He was persistently looking at me, so I picked him :shocker:

And this is Conan and Stevie at home :9:

I can safely say that bringing Stevie in, saved Conan's life. I keep them in separate cages, cause they're both males and I want to prevent them from fighting due to "competition". BUT, I keep their cages next to each other and they always manage to sit in a way like they feel close to each other :hugs:

Losing Bella in such awful way, was a shock to me too.. I couldn't stop crying.. I still think of her and ask her to forgive me for not being able to protect her.. She was a cute, polite and sweet little birdy :heart2:  Thankfully, Stevie is just like Bella.. He looks like he could be Conan and Bella's son, actually.. I think he is filling her shoes quite nicely, as a companion to Conan. I hope to get 2 females at some point. Because they live in flocks in the wild, Budgies are happier when they are surrounded with more of their kind. I intend to build a small aviary in the future.. :)  
Hey love! I think you should post pics of Grizzly because there are members here who haven't seen him!!! And I know I'd love to see some more. [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

Also, your budgies look like what we call parakeets. Why do you call them budgies? I've never heard of that reference but I like it! I had no clue that's what you were referring to in our pm's! Lol duh! How are they doing? And how are you??? Missing you sweetness...[emoji]128554[/emoji]

You're missing the cuteness overload of the doelings!!!

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

margd

Veteran
Purraise
They are ALL very cute, including Precious! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
These are all of my fur babies. :D

Luna, Malamute

Carrot 

Angua

Precious, Tarantula (and because she is a spider I have put a spoiler on the picture so that you don't have to see it if you don't want to. :paranoid: )

Awe how adorable. Are the malamutes one of the breeds that's good with goats? Lol I cannot believe you actually want a spider as a pet!!! That's crazy! Although I did have a pet snake at one time. I did look at Precious only because your spoiler intrigued me!!! Eeeeewwwww heeby jeeby dance!!! LOL
NO BUT SERIOUSLY....your babies are truly amazing. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awe how adorable. Are the malamutes one of the breeds that's good with goats? Lol I cannot believe you actually want a spider as a pet!!! That's crazy! Although I did have a pet snake at one time. I did look at Precious only because your spoiler intrigued me!!! Eeeeewwwww heeby jeeby dance!!! LOL
NO BUT SERIOUSLY....your babies are truly amazing. [emoji]128522[/emoji]
In general Malamutes are known for being terrible with livestock and with cats. Luna lost her first home since she was killing chickens at the farm she was at. The other malamutes that lived with her were later shot for chasing and attacking goats. But this really is a training thing. They are natural wanders by instinct. We cannot keep Luna in a fence since she always finds a way to escape.

I put the spoiler on Precious since I had a friend in high school with arachnopobia so bad that if she even saw a picture of a spider she would cry. I don't want to do that to anyone.

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
In general Malamutes are known for being terrible with livestock and with cats. Luna lost her first home since she was killing chickens at the farm she was at. The other malamutes that lived with her were later shot for chasing and attacking goats. But this really is a training thing. They are natural wanders by instinct. We cannot keep Luna in a fence since she always finds a way to escape.

I put the spoiler on Precious since I had a friend in high school with arachnopobia so bad that if she even saw a picture of a spider she would cry. I don't want to do that to anyone.
Ok I'm thinking of a different dog then. It's a big,white breed of some sort.

Oh my that's terrible about your friend! Yes I understand. Good thinking on your part. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A Great Pyrenees maybe? https://www.google.com/search?q=gre...ved=0ahUKEwjk4pWtwubJAhXSth4KHUoDBTkQ_AUIBigB

They are bred as herding dogs. Great dogs, but very loyal to just one person. There was one that lived down the street from us. But it has now been missing for many months. :( My guess is it was stolen or went into the woods to die since it wasn't a young dog.
That might be ! Idk why I thought it started with an M...? Thank you for the link. Very thoughtful. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Oh no that's too bad. [emoji]128554[/emoji]