Other Fur Babies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
I wish! I love in a tiny little apartment, I don't think a host would be real happy there. XD

Lol, no, she's actually really good with them. She'll hunt and kill anything else, but she knows rats are off-limits. ;)
Clark was a little explorer, liked to jump into things. My boyfriend's brother left him out unsupervised and didn't close the bathroom door. :'(
Awww man! I remember living in an apartment. Stinks! I'm definitely spoiled ,no blessed,living on our beautiful 24 acre farm. Very blessed. Oh that's so cool. My Maine coon,Austin,used to have two parakeets for brothers. He loved them. Never tried to harm them. He also had a cockatiel for a brother.

Ahhhhh honey!!!! I believe I know exactly what happened. Oh my that's terrible. I'm truly sorry. [emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

eck1kaylie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow, just noticed my typos. That's what I get for using a smartphone. XD
*live in an apartment
*goat wouldn't be happy
Lol
I'd love to live somewhere like that! Maybe someday. This is our first home. ^-^

I hadn't known Clark very long, they were my boyfriend's rats and we'd only just started dating. Still sad though. He was sweet :(

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, just noticed my typos. That's what I get for using a smartphone. XD
*live in an apartment
*goat wouldn't be happy
Lol
I'd love to live somewhere like that! Maybe someday. This is our first home. ^-^

I hadn't known Clark very long, they were my boyfriend's rats and we'd only just started dating. Still sad though. He was sweet :(
Funny thing is I knew exactly what you meant! Because I,too,have a dumbphone and an ipoop therefore... I speak Apple!!! Lol I do love my gadgets though!

Oh yes....we all have to start somewhere. I've lived in many apartments. When I was in California for 30 years of my life,all of my homes as an adult just about were apartments. So that's why I consider myself truly blessed to have such beautiful land to wake up on. Observing Gods creations and beauty every day.

Yes it is still sad. Anytime we experience the loss of a loved one,be it a human life or an animal,it is heartbreaking. So my heart goes out to you both. [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

lunalux

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
oh my goodness! in love with the baby goats!!! :love:

here at my house, there are four cats (all girls), three dogs, two rats, and two betta fish. only three of those animals are actually considered *mine* though.

here is my cat luna:

my rat poppy:

and my betta titus (bad picture):

and this is my shih tzu harley who passed away back in august but i still wanted to include her (love this grumpy pic of her):

What a sweet household you have. Everyone looks so well loved! [emoji]128150[/emoji]. I'm sorry about Harley. [emoji]127752[/emoji]

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
oh my goodness! in love with the baby goats!!! :love:

here at my house, there are four cats (all girls), three dogs, two rats, and two betta fish. only three of those animals are actually considered *mine* though.

here is my cat luna:

my rat poppy:

and my betta titus (bad picture):

and this is my shih tzu harley who passed away back in august but i still wanted to include her (love this grumpy pic of her):

I am too! They're so captivating! I have current pictures too. I'm working on them.
Awe how precious! You have quite a mixture and that's so cool! I had bettas too but they kept dying. We believe it was something in the well water here. I miss them. They're buried in our pet cemetery. And my heart goes out to you for your loss. I'm glad you included her. She's beautiful. And she's waiting for you in Heaven. [emoji]128519[/emoji]

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here are some updated pictures of our sweet goat babies!!! Staying warm as you can see they're all fluffed up! Currently experiencing winter storm Jonas.

Here are a few of me and Charlotte. She is Sassys daughter. Every kidding season,we get an extremely affectionate baby. She is this years little lover dover!

And my service just pooped out......ill try to upload the others tomorrow.

swamplady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Great nephew feeding Peppy Dog one piece at a time.

Sweet Sable before she died grooming Peppy.

This dog was such a joy staying here. I fostered her till she got a great home. I took her off the streets.

Back over 30 years ago I rescued a baby owl. It could never fly again. After it started growing good I had donated it to the Audubon Society. They found it a home at Joe Brown Park in New Orleans East. For 30 years she was treaated very good. She loved the school kids and traveling in a car. 

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

eck1kaylie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

lykakitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've never really been interested in fish, but this one is actually very pretty! :)
Thank you! :D I was torn between him and a purple spadetail when I was getting him but his color is just so striking and unusual for a betta. Most are red, blue, or purple and I've only ever seen a couple gold ones. We actually think he may change color as he gets older and end up with silver markings on his body. He's already starting to show possible signs of it around his face but he's young so it's hard to tell for sure.