Orlando Pet Alliance Fire

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Orlando Pet Alliance, a local rescue group and low cost vet center, caught fire early this morning. All of the dogs were saved but approximately twenty-three cats died in the fire. They are asking for donations. If anyone can help, I can certainly vouch for the rescue.

Thank you!

How to help the Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando after fire

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're welcome, Neely. It's so sad. I've spent countless Saturdays working as a volunteer there. I just can't stop thinking about those poor cats and how scared they must've been.
😢

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no! 😩:bawling2:This is every animal lovers worst nightmare. I have friends in that area. Thank you for letting us know. I am so sorry to hear this and I am so sorry you have direct knowledge of the place. My heart is with you, everyone connected with the Alliance and all the animals that were there. Words just are not enough. Can you tell me if they will still be getting mail at the address listed for them on their website?

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No way could I watch that video. I have seen far too much suffering of animals already and I know more will come without volunteering to watch. I understand putting up something to help get attention for the needs of these animals but I don’t even need to know what that video contains. You can’t un see these things. I am very glad they found four more cats alive. I hope they are not injured. FeebysOwner FeebysOwner thank you for the link and info. I am recovering from eye surgeries but will contact them soon.