Ordering from Schwans

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone here order from Schwans?http://www.schwans.com/
I used to think they were too costly but with the way prices are going up in the stores, they really arent too bad...

I
the cream cheese pretzels!!
They are so addictive!!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We do occasionally, but they really are too expensive to be something to do all the time. For the most part it's either food we don't need or things I could make for a lot less. I used to love their stuff pasta shells until the local grocery store started carrying some, and I can easily make them (mine taste better).

nekkiddoglady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
we order from there once in a great while.

Several years ago they used to have some steaks they called Big Sam's or something like that (we called them Sammy Steaks).. they were little thick steaks.. very nice cut. I like my steak rare, and its easier to get rare when you have a thick steak, instead of one thats cut thin. I was mad when they stopped carrying those steaks!

proudmamiof4

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love them!I just pick out what I want online,order it and they deliver
thier prices aren't too bad and they have a large variety of things to choose from!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
love the stuffed chicken s ... ice cream and potatos

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only thing I've ever gotten from them is the ice cream. I feel the prices for the other stuff is too high. But love the ice cream even if its a little on the high side - its a nice treat (we don't buy too much ice cream anyway).

Their Peach ice cream is to die for.........if you can get it (only for a short time in the summer).

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Grandparents used to order from them all the time. I remember the ice cream was delish!! I haven't seen a truck around here in a long time though.