Ordered A Litter Robot Air 3

Pucks104

My boys!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I decided to order a Litter Robot Air 3 for George and Louie. I do not know if they will like it but I decided to try while they are young and not too set in their ways. It will be interesting to see if they take to it. I’ll let you know!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I had to Google to see what they look like, and they're kinda of space-agey. Hope George and Louie like it. :crossfingers:

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Best of luck, i hope they love it. My son has one with his 4 cats. He loves it. all of his cats use it. However he has that one...lol isnt there always one? She will go in, and uses it, but she goes straight in, will not turn around, so her butt hangs over and she most of the time pees in the floor. The other 3 have no problem what so ever. Hopefully your two will turn around :) do let us know what you think. my son is always telling me i need to get one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Pucks104

My boys!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I will update once it arrives and I get it set up. I hope the boys will like it and go all in to potty. I like the idea of their box being clean shortly after they go. The boxes get scooped 4x/day now and since I feed raw there is no odor detectable by people. What the Litter Robot will do is save me a bit of time and provide peace of mind that their litter box is always clean even if we want to be away for the day. It’s easier to ask a friend to pop in and feed than to scoop the litter box.

Pucks104

My boys!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So the Litter-Robot arrived today. We set it up - super simple. Within 5 minutes of it being set up we heard the kittens checking it out. Once they came out of the room I went in and scooped the litter just to see if they had used it and sure enough there was a pee clump. I ran the cycle manually then turned off the litter robot as per the start up instructions. Once the boys have gotten use to it I will leave it turned on to cycle automatically. But so far so good!

Pucks104

My boys!
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The boys are using the Litter-Robot exclusively now. I hope I don’t jinx it but I love, love, love this litter box. I use Everclean I unscented litter and have no odor. The clumps and waste fall right into the receptacle without sticking. 7 minutes after the kitty uses the box it goes through its cleaning cycle so the litter is clean for the next time it’s needed. There is an app that shows me when the box has been used and keeps an ongoing history so I can tell if usage goes up or down.