Orange Marbled Bengal?

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Penny's coat is amazing! I wish I could see it in person. Now SHE looks like a 'golden'!

For all my talk about bengals, I've never actually seen a glittered coat up close and personal. The bengals I saw at the show were in their cages and the owner was showing in two rings at the time so I didn't have time to talk to her much or to get a good look at her bengals. My first encounter with the glittered kind will be when I get Ares sometime next week.

I agree with you 100% on the temperament issue. That should be first on the list of EVERY breeders goals. I think this is more important with bengals than with any other breed.

And I'm not just being nice, I really mean it. Your cats are STUNNING! (Especially Jack
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

siameseohio

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

I've taken the same picture, inverted it and highlighted the "C" pattern, that we're all trying to eliminate. It's a remaining element of the bulls-eye pattern that the classic tabby has.

I hope this picture explains it a bit.

Oooh!
I see it. Thanks.

What about the tri-colored marbled Bengals and Bengals with rosette spots which is spots that are two colors if I'm not mistaking. My question is, how do they stack up when you look at the breed standard? I think they are beautiful.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you, all of you!

The things I've learnt about Bengals in this thread alone is invaluable! Malaysian breeders are unfortunately still taking ALC cubs from the jungle for foundation cats and right now, I don't think it's neccessary anymore...I wish there was a TICA club here so that we can stop this practise and leave the ALC's alone!

Anyway, Nail, your cats are as always, stunning and the airborne pic shows the cat the way it should be!!!!

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tiffanyjbt

There was also a site connected to this that had pics of different marbles and gave good explanations on the different patterns, but I can't find it. I've asked the owner of the site about it, so I'll post it when they get back to me.
As promised:

http://www.marbles.exoticats.com/main.php

This is a really cool site and it explains a lot about what many marble breeders are working towards.