Orange Cat Pictures

sonnyvincent

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I loooooooove orange cats!!! I have two orange cats, one is what I'd call on the dark end of orange (I've heard them called "red" and "ginger") with greenish/yellowish eyes and the other is a lighter orange and has what I believe are called "bullseye" markings as opposed to all stripes (he does have some stripes, like on his head) and he has more brownish eyes. Anyway... show me your orange babies. These are mine, the first is Sonny who's almost 14 (when he was 2) and the second is Max who's almost 6.

I wanna see more orange kitties :)

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

sonnyvincent

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awww since nobody is posting their orange kitties I thought I'd post a pic of my first orange cat.

Over Easter 1981, my young cat Mindy (a gray and white tabby) was run over while I was out of town for the holiday. I was devastated. A few weeks later, my grandma came over with a large purse and set it down and opened it up, and out a ran a beautiful little girl orange cat. I named her JoAnn. She was a feisty cat and if a loaf of bread was ever accidentally left out, it was destroyed by the morning. She was also famous for getting in the garbage. She could not be kept inside. She bolted for the door at every chance and in the summer she'd scratch through screens to get outside. In December 1990, at almost 10 years old, she disappeared. Later we called the animal shelter and they said they'd picked her up and she'd been hit by a car :(  My grandma had died in 1985 and I was beside myself over losing JoAnn. After her, none of our cats have ever been indoor/outdoor again.

Anyway, this is the first orange kitty I fell in love with...

Last edited:

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, your kitties are all so beautiful!
I also love orange kitties!
I had one years ago who passed away from an illness.
I had other kitties over the years but never seem to get an orange one again, until now.
I now have two kitties, Shadow and Mittens.
Shadow is about almost 2 years old and Mittens is almost 3 years old.
I have Shadow now for seven months and Mittens for about one month.
I love them both so much!
Mittens is my orange one.
I will try and post a picture of him now.

That is my Mittens!
Hope you enjoy my pictures of my orange kitty!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I have one orange and white boy cat called Toby. He's about ten months old now. Someone dumped him on the street when he was a kitten, but my cats found him and started yelling to let me know he was there.

There's also a very handsome ginger feral tom that comes to visit us sometimes. He's a Japanese bob-tail like Toby.

fluffybeard

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yay! I love gingers! My orange boy, Sebastian, is my first orange cat and he's a big goofy klutz! For some reason he prefers plastic boxes to sleep in as you can see by these pics I took of him as he grew up! The latest box I had to buy specifically for him because he outgrew all the ones I had! :D

lukey

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This cat is very handsome. 

They all are. 

Last edited: