Onlynaturalpet.. how long?

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I ordered RadCat on Thursday from onlynaturalpet website. And today it's still "processing"

Any idea how long it processes before shipping? I paid via paypal and it shows payment went through.

I tried calling, and it kept me on hold forever. I got annoyed and hung up

Last edited:

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A lot of times, when you order something perishable (live animals or frozen things), they only ship one or two days a week (usually Tuesday and Wednesday). This is to avoid delays, busy shipping days (Mondays :tongue2:) and weekends. I would guess they're sending it at end-of-business today or tomorrow. But I don't know their policies specifically. . .have you tried e-mailing them?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
thanks,

I JUST got a confirmation email a few minutes ago. No shipping info yet, just a confirmation that they processed it

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ONP is very good about keeping you informed of your orders and they ship on Tuesday. I usually get delivery on Friday morning. I am very happy with ONP and the Simplify Life option. I think you will LOVE Rad Cat. :clap::clap::clap:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
thanks for the info! I didn't realize they only send on certain days.

My package was sent on tuesday.. and it's out for delivery now. i should get it today :)