One Year Ago Today..

lily paddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I lost my baby Jaxx.. tears last night.. today as I remembered his last days..how I held him my face on his as he took his last breath.. 6 months old.. love him so very much.. he is still my avatar.. My heart breaks when I think of all the life he had ahead of him.. he was a very special one blue one green eyed kitty with angel wings on his back

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry that you lost that sweet little one and so young, anniverseries always hit hard and make us hurt more on them, but he is still with you, his spirit is still around you, he will never be gone if he lives in your heart and memory.

Lord Bless you.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Jaxx, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on your mama's heart forever.

Those anniversaries hit us so hard, don't they? Promise you won't laugh, but I still get weepy on February 25th and September 10th when the dog and cat (respectively) that I grew up with left us. Hugs, darlin. Hugs.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful Jaxx, you left this earth too soon, but you haven't been forgotten and never you will.
RIP, beautiful angel, now your wings are real.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
I am truly sorry for your loss of your sweet baby Jaxx , and way too young. I know how hard anniversaries are. They can bring up all the pain once again. My heart aches for you , it truly does. Just always remember your precious baby was so very loved and he loved you in return. He will always be with you , safely tucked in your heart. He is with you every day , watching over you and loving you always. I hope one day you can remember your sweet Jaxx with more smiles than tears. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
RIP Precious Jaxx!
Please comfort the one who loves and misses you so very much!
Let her know you are now fine and will always be near!
BTW , Jaxx should remain your avatar picture , as he was and is so beautiful!
My Mickey is still my avatar , and he passed over three years ago.
Still miss him dearly!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anniversaries are meant for remembrance, even the parts of your life that bring you the most pain. Our hearts long to go back, to change what is impossible to change, and it is the loss to our lives that keeps the pain so close to the surface. Time is the only thing that helps, these anniversaries will come and go and we will still mourn and break our own hearts all over again. But that is what grieving is, the pain of our loss is equal to the love we hold for our loved ones. But time heals all wounds, even the ones we think will never mend. It will never erase the pain, but it will make the pain easier to bear.We never get over the hurt, we learn to live with it. We build a new life's order for ourselves, we begin to understand that all life is finite, that to find a love like we had is a miracle in itself, something to treasure and to be thankful for, the time we were given is a blessing, no matter how short or long. The bad from this relationship is so small compared to the happiness and good. Don't dwell on the bad, the pain, those last days. Replace those dark thoughts with the good, the happiness, the joy that was given to you through knowing that sweet boy. It is what he would want, what he needs from you, the one he loved above all else. He is close by, a love like that is eternal because it is spiritual. Fill your heart with his love, let it flood through you and wipe away your tears.
My heart goes out to you, you will be blessed for hurting so bad from loving so much, take care....... RIP little Jaxx!