One of our members is in the hospital

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Alison Joy called me this evening to tell me she is in the hospital.... She may have anything from pericarditis to lupus ... I am glad she finely went in as it seems to be serious ...

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no! I knew this was serious when she told me her symptoms yesterday... I made her promise me she was going to the hospital today if she was not better... Poor baby, I hope it is not Lupus, and she gets better soon!!

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no! Glad she's at the hospital and I hope they figure out what's wrong with her. Feel better soon!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending lots and lots of prayers and vibes Alison's way that it winds up being nothing serious and she recovers soon!! If you talk to her again, please let her know we are all praying for her!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Sending lots and lots of prayers and vibes Alison's way that it winds up being nothing serious and she recovers soon!! If you talk to her again, please let her know we are all praying for her!
I'm so sorry to hear this! Deffinitely praying for her!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, that's not good! i mean, good that she is going to the hospital, but not good that she is so ill still. I hope it's not lupus, but if it is, she still may not get an immediate diagnosis. It's one of those things.. I hope the doctors can find out what the problem is, and hope more that it's easily treated. She is way overdue for a break.

Thinking of you Alison...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Continuting to send lots of prayers and vibes her way!

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Whats Alisons username?.

Many coming her way
Her username is: Alison Joy

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no! So sorry it's gotten that bad. I hope she gets to the bottom of the problem fast and is soon home again in her own bed!

Cally

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know all the details, but I know some... I spoke to her last night, she is in high spirits, but bored and wants to go home... She hadn't eaten or had anything to drink since the day before at about 6pm. Alison has been sick since before Thanksgiving and for the past week or so she started having shortness of breath, rapid heart beating and dizziness. She also has a strong UTI (which she was not aware of), and her blood test showed a lot of inflammation that they are trying to find out where and what the causes are. They took a chest x-ray, and she doesn't have a pneumonia. They also did a echo-cardiogram, and the results will be in today. She might go home today, if not she will have her roommate take her laptop for her so she can update this thread. As soon as I know more I will update it too...

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending loads of healing to our Alison Joy. Hope the drs diagnose the problem quickly and she recovers soon!