One Of My Ferals Let Me Pet Him Last Night!!

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
@orange&white and @maggiedemi So very true! I've already had a 30 sec petting session with Hollister again tonight anyway. Lol Ramon watched from a great distance with a very strange expression on his face. It really is something to almost see their brains and thought processes working. He was really, really putting some thought into what was happening before his very eyes. Lol I wish I could load a video. Grrrr....
Candy is so beautiful. I think a video needs to be up loaded to youtube first, then can be loaded here

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kmbishop111

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 !! I'll have to remember that for next time I'm trying to load a video. :)

Unfortunately my sweet Candy has been missing for a month and a half. One of my ferals came back around the same time with bite wounds to her face in the same colony. She is just now heeling, however Candy disappeared at the same time. I'm not sure what her fate was. But she was one of my regulars that I saw every night. I miss her dearly, but we can't protect them from all of the unknowns. (As much as we all try) Ok, I'm not crying. Not tears. lol

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 !! I'll have to remember that for next time I'm trying to load a video. :)

Unfortunately my sweet Candy has been missing for a month and a half. One of my ferals came back around the same time with bite wounds to her face in the same colony. She is just now heeling, however Candy disappeared at the same time. I'm not sure what her fate was. But she was one of my regulars that I saw every night. I miss her dearly, but we can't protect them from all of the unknowns. (As much as we all try) Ok, I'm not crying. Not tears. lol
:(:bawling::bawling2::cringe: :cloudy::sniffle: :sigh:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kmbishop111

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know, i know. I still look for her every day and call for her. I keep holding out some kind of some hope that IDK. It's just SOOOOOO hard when one up and disappears. I've looked and looked for her little body, at least I could give her a proper burial but no sign of her. I don't know what attacked Barron either, she was very lucky to come out of it alive. Not crying again, no those are NOT tears. Goodness.

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
I know, i know. I still look for her every day and call for her. I keep holding out some kind of some hope that IDK. It's just SOOOOOO hard when one up and disappears. I've looked and looked for her little body, at least I could give her a proper burial but no sign of her. I don't know what attacked Barron either, she was very lucky to come out of it alive. Not crying again, no those are NOT tears. Goodness.
:alright::grouphug::grouphug2: :hearthrob::redheartpump: