One has to Go

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Since they include raisins I will say oatmeal raisin. I like oatmeal cookies and I add chopped nuts to them but not raisins. Snickerdoodles are nothing like Snickers candy bars. They are a basic cookie flavored with cinnamon. There is no chocolate or peanuts in them.

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Peanut butter cookies can go. Oh, I like them, but I like the other cookies more.

Snickerdoodles are simply a vanilla cookie, shaped into balls, then rolled in a mixture of cinnamon and sugar. As they bake, they puff up, but then flatten out. And they are really quite good. They are Rick's most favorite cookie on earth. Bar none.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Snickerdoodles. I never had one but if they are anything like snicker bars I won't like them.
They aren't like snickers candy bars (thankfully). I'm with you. I don't like snickers either. I never have. Snickerdoodles are delicious. They are made with sugar cookie dough that is rolled in cinnamon and sugar before they are baked. YUM.

I'm saying goodbye to chocolate chip. I'm not a big fan. The oatmeal raisin can stay if they are soft.