One Has To Go.....Sandwiches!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And the tomato sandwich needs the bread toasted, or it has to go too.
It has to be toasted on DKB bread with vegan mayo, lettuce, onion and salt. When I grew my own tomatoes I lived on tomato sandwiches all summer long.

I was in the hospital most of last year and being vegetarian, they gave me so many grilled cheese and PBJ sandwiches, it will be a long time before I will want them again.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
During the vast majority of my school years, I carried a bologna and cheese and a PB&J sandwich in my bag lunch, and I still like each of them. I just had a grilled cheese sandwich for my lunch, and I am all right with tomato or BLT sandwiches. That leaves the egg which has to go- far, far away.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The egg sandwich looks like scrambled eggs. . .I don't think I've ever had a scrambled egg sandwich. It's probaby egg salad though. I've had fried egg sandwiches too.

I'm not entirely sure I've ever had a plain tomato sandwich. I suppose I'll have to try that.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going with PB & J. Haven't had one in over 2 decades, and can most certainly live without it.
I still eat all the other kinds....and yes even bologna....I don't care what it's made of...I like it. The tomato needs to be a toasted tomato sandwich though...you have to toast the bread...it's just way better.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've never had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
But boy do I hate bologna.
This is a very difficult decision and I'd need it to be a coin toss because I honestly don't think I could manage to eat even a bite of eithr of these!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The egg sandwich. I make fried egg sandwiches for breakfast regularly; but that looks more like egg salad which bothers my stomach sometimes.

I love a good sandwich so I’m surprised how easy the choice was for me.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Not crazy over Tomatoes, so that would be the first to go. I am also not crazy over the Bologna (I am beginning to get very turned off by cold cuts) Egg salad would be next to go. Yuck!🤢🤮