One Has To Go.....Fruit!

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like them all, but I guess I'd have to say pineapple because it's so hard to prepare. If it means giving up opening a can, I'd really have a harder time.

Watermelon takes up so much room in the fridge, strawberries and bananas don't keep so well, and pineapple is very strong-flavored and so hard to prepare. Just give me a hamburger!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I love them all so I guess I would have to go with the one I eat less frequently than the others - watermelon. Delicious if you get a ripe one, but big and bulky so hard to store. They are also getting really expensive.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love them all so I guess I would have to go with the one I eat less frequently than the others - watermelon. Delicious if you get a ripe one, but big and bulky so hard to store. They are also getting really expensive.
I saw some at the store just yesterday that were the size of a cantaloupe. They were called personal watermelons. I was tempted.

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bananas are only good in bread or pudding and I have no time for that so bye.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Watermelon, pineapple, and strawberries can all go. Only thing I'd eat are the bananas and I don't do that very often. I would rather have banana bread than the actual bananas.