One Has To Go.....Fruit!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Watermelon--because it makes me pee alot. It taste good, but no thank you -I am good with out it. :lol:
That's good though; you gotta keep your bladder flushed out or you'll get infections. Not fun!

I'll say strawberries. Most strawberries are terrible. Good strawberries are amazing but very hard to find so I can do without.

bear

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's good though; you gotta keep your bladder flushed out or you'll get infections. Not fun!

I'll say strawberries. Most strawberries are terrible. Good strawberries are amazing but very hard to find so I can do without.
The high glycemic index of watermelon can load you with blood sugar that needs to be flushed by your kidneys to get it lowered.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pineapple. I have an allergic reaction to cut up fresh pineapple but oddly canned pineapple and pineapple prepared in other ways do not. I just avoid all pineapple anyways.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I love fruit, so expected this to be hard, but pineapple is one of my least favourites, so it's an easy one to let go.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love them all, but bananas ripen too fast and strawberries are too sour and take too much sugar to sweeten. But they've all got problems - the watermelon and pineapple are hard to eat.