One Gotta Go.....For Kitties!

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OneHastoGOCAt.jpg

One has to go!

Please don't tar and feather me too harshly for posting another of this; Kitty version, hard to pass up :lol: I'll be good I promise.

I feel pretty OK with letting go of the water fountain, the kitties seem pretty content with their big ol' stainless steal bowl. Granted, never had a real water drinking fountain so don't know what I'm missing! Everything else I'd want to hang on to.

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats would probably pick the carrier if it meant they couldn't go to the vet. :crazy:
Right - but they might choose the cat beds - which they don't know what to do with - a complete waste of money as far as I'm concerned! At least they drink from the water fountains as well as play with them.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have to say the water fountain. I used to have one and my cats liked it. But when Baxter developed FeLV I had to get rid of it. When ever I saw Baxter drinking out of a water dish I would have to dump it and sterilize the bowl so my other cats would not get FeLV. I could not very well do that with the fountain.

I love that cat scratcher.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Ruby would pick the carrier, as the only time it comes out is vet time.

I'd pick the fountain, as we don't have one, and not sure if she'd use it.

The cat bed could probably go too, as she has one, but rarely uses it. Funnily enough, the smaller one she used to have that she barely fit it, she did use.

The scratcher stays, for sure.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
How interesting that everyone is choosing the fountain. We have two and both our cats use them.

I'd say the cat beds. Our cat Rico loved his but we lost him almost a year ago, and the other two cats didn't use them at all so we gave them away. Ozzy and Zoe prefer laps and beds to sleep on. :lol:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably the fountain. We've had one for years, but I've never even taken it out of the box. :lol:
Demi is the only one who uses the cat bed. We call it his lounge. Where is Demi? He's in his lounge. :thumbsup:

Last edited: