One Day At A Time

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just trying to survive the death of my husband. It's so difficult. Going to a support group at Hospice and it should help. Having a Celebration of Life in his memory on Saturday with some friends. Aside from that I am just taking one day at a time. I wish I could wake up and find this is just some horrible nightmare.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My sincere regrets and deepest condolences on the loss of your husband, Paul. If it's any consolation I think you are taking the right steps by going to a support group. A Celebration of Life is an excellent idea also and it will help your close friends share their memories of him. My heartfelt sympathies go out to you. :hugs:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am so very very sorry to read this, you have my most sincere and heartfelt condolences for your loss.

Thank you for allowing us to share with you. Even if we can't really carry any part of the load for you, our hearts hurt for you just the same.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family. :hugs:
My great-uncle had a Celebration of Life and it was a lovely service and I think it's a good idea. I hope you can find comfort in your support group and if you ever want to vent or post about how you feel here at TCS whether publicly or privately, don't hesitate to do so.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so sorry, Lana. I can't imagine how difficult it must be after being together for so long. :hugs: I think it's very wise to have joined a support group.

JamesCalifornia

Mr.Mom to a house of cats 😇😼
Top Cat
Purraise
Going to a support group at Hospice and it should help.
~ Yes this will definitely help you . Also do not be hesitant in asking Hospice for the names of grief counselors/psychologists in your area.
Remember we are all on the same path ... your husband just left before the rest of us . :rbheart::angel3:

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hugs and Prayers. I am so very sorry. A support group will help you.