Once again, the "Guess Nat's foster dog's breed!" Thread!

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am going to say that this one is probably a 'loose' mixture of Rott, Pit, and Lab...possibly some Boxer; definitely he is of the 'bully\\working' breeds!! Looks like a really nice guy...

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

That's actually PJ!
I think. Yeah, has to be PJ, face is too square for Dorky....and Dorky's a mess right now, he's sick as a dog.
Did I miss something?... lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Vixen16

Did I miss something?... lol
PJ & Dorky are both my buff kitty boys. They're a bit hard to tell apart sometimes.

Dorky's had a flare up of herpes....he's been awfully snotty looking the past few days. Woke up this AM, he looks purr-fect!

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

PJ & Dorky are both my buff kitty boys. They're a bit hard to tell apart sometimes.

Dorky's had a flare up of herpes....he's been awfully snotty looking the past few days. Woke up this AM, he looks purr-fect!
Hope he stays 'puurrrfect'!!!

How is Jack doing?

Do you still have the 'kitty chaser' (name is escaping me)? How is he doing?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jack is my kitty chaser.
I probably never told you his name.

I wanted to leave Jack tonight, but no avail. We needed to move 4 dogs tonight, so he had to stay.

faith's_mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Jack is my kitty chaser.
I probably never told you his name.

I wanted to leave Jack tonight, but no avail. We needed to move 4 dogs tonight, so he had to stay.
Ahhhh...I see...well, he's darn cute, that's for sure...and it looks like he is doing quite well then huh? Maybe just needs some time to adjust and a bit more 'reminding' of his training...

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jack went back today. I can't handle him at the moment with the cats, school, volunteering, & work. And he almost got ahold of Fafeena outside. She's 14 years old....she hasn't got any fight left. I'm still not sure how or when she got out of the garage.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dear....not very kitty friendly huh? Oh well, someone will adopt him that doesn't like kitties either!!!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's the thing. He is cat friendly, just a bit too much. All he wants is someone to play with him. The kitties are not impressed with that.

Tomorrow they're gonna find him a friend, canine friend, at the shelter. That'll be much better for him than my kitties.
You should see how shredded his face got, though. I feel bad, but he kept sticking his face in Ophelia's.....and he never did learn.