OMG I'm Engaged!!!!!

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh I'm elated! We had a benefit for my boyfriend, (now fiancÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]!!!!), to help raise money to pay some bills because he has testicular cancer. He is finishing up his last day of chemotherapy this coming Tuesday! So anyway, we were enjoying the night, taking pictures, and the next thing you know he's down on his knee with a ring! I cried like a baby, it was ridiculous

Without further ado

It's really stunning from the side

I like it because it looks like a stirrup It's made like that so it doesn't twist around. It's VERY heavy, it feels like I'm wearing a weight!

Everyone asks if I had any idea and if I picked out the ring. The answer is yes and yes. Tomorrow is our four year anniversary and I had a feeling it would be sometime soon As for the ring itself, I went to at least a dozen jewelery stores before I found this one. I was very particular about what I wanted! I was going to have 6 more stones put on the sides, but we obviously don't have the money for that sort of thing right now. Now that I have it, I really like the simplicity of it and I'm not so sure I want the other stones put in. It was supposed to be a princess cut stone
but we're going to upgrade the size eventually and I'll be sure to get my princess cut then.

The wedding is June 2012. I wanted to have plenty of time to be done with school and well on my feet. I'm not taking out a loan to have a wedding! Plus it's not going to be an extravagant wedding, I'm not really into that. There will be horses at our wedding for sure so it will have to be in some sort of arena!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations to you both!

That's a beautiful ring!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

That really is a beautiful ring!

Again, congratulations!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow first of all - that ring is absolutely STUNNING! It's perfect and I love the design!

second - I hope your fiance has a fast recovery too - you look like a lovely couple

Thirdly - congratulations. I'm truly happy for you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holy moly!!! Look at all the congratulations! Thank you so much everyone!!!

I absolutely love my ring. It was incredibly hard to find the perfect one, but it was worth all the driving and hunting!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratultions!
I love the ring.
Best wishes to your fiance in his treatment too.